so I saw this AP jungle Sion jungle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thaiboxer87

12-29-2013

dont know if it's a plat smurf or W/e. double doran ring--walk all over our supposed to be OP Shyv. one shot shyv's creeps and shyv at the same time......
I play sion a lot. I wanna know if anyone knows the jungle route of a AP sion jungle. masteries,items and runes. Wanna learn this OP style
Ps:I cant find any AP sion jungle guide out there that's not from...you know--season fcking 2???
thnx ahead of time for any useful replies.

Thaiboxer87

12-29-2013

and i said jungle twice in the title...derp

Thaiboxer87

12-29-2013

bump

MrMakeItRain

12-29-2013

Take this with a grain of salt:
9 mpen mark 9 armor seal 9 ap glyph 3 ap quints
start w e w q max w second max q max e last
start blue no smite, smite wight, wolf wraith red buff smite, golem, gank
spirit of ancient golem lich bane rabadons rylais void staff sorc boots.

GoGabeGo

12-29-2013

I got out jungled as Xin pretty hard the other night by a Sion. It isn't too often that I can say after a game that their jungler was simply better than me... but he was, and it wasn't close. He lived in my jungle and there was nothing I could do to stop him. I had to run from him whenever I bumped into him, which is pretty rare for Xin. We ended up winning, but it wasn't because of me.

Thaiboxer87

12-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoGabeGo View Post
I got out jungled as Xin pretty hard the other night by a Sion. It isn't too often that I can say after a game that their jungler was simply better than me... but he was, and it wasn't close. He lived in my jungle and there was nothing I could do to stop him. I had to run from him whenever I bumped into him, which is pretty rare for Xin. We ended up winning, but it wasn't because of me.
thats wat their sion was doing to our shyv......either kill her outright at her own buff or chase her across the jungle and nuking anyone tries to help. fcking OP!