questions, answering/questioning

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

blackantt

Recruiter

10-13-2012

Hey peoples blackantt here, this is my third forum. but for this one i want to ask some questions and answer some questions, i can answer questions like whats my favorite champion or have you ever seen someone to friendly fire.

my first question is: how to you turn from a junier member to a member to a senior member?

please remember to answer my questions and i'll make sure i will answer your questioons!

next question: how do you make a guide?

last question: on mobafire how do you make an account and how do you make one of those guides.

hope you have fun with this and remember antts always win!

Magus Crow

10-13-2012

Going from Junior Member to Senior Member is just a matter of post count. The number is something pretty low and the titles are nothing to really worry about.

I cant really answer your other two questions as I dont have any experience writing a guide and havent looked into how to do so. In any case I'd probably end up making a guide for Graves if I did and I doubt if I'd have too many insights that others havent had with him before (about the only fun fact that I can throw out that isnt commonly known is that with a 19/11/0 build you'll take 0 damage from melee minions with 3 stacks of True Grit up. Makes Graves stupidly tankish when it comes to simply taking minion harass though I wouldnt exactly recommend that mastery page unless you forsee a lane where all it will really take for you to dominate would be being able to take all the minion harass developing and you will miss the Executioner mastery late game). Anyway, I'd say try writing a guide for Solomid over one for Mobafire as you may get more people that will give you some serious feedback on you guide there. Mobafire is pretty well known for guides that are either hit or miss with more being a miss that a hit.

blackantt

Recruiter

10-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magus Crow View Post
Going from Junior Member to Senior Member is just a matter of post count. The number is something pretty low and the titles are nothing to really worry about.

I cant really answer your other two questions as I dont have any experience writing a guide and havent looked into how to do so. In any case I'd probably end up making a guide for Graves if I did and I doubt if I'd have too many insights that others havent had with him before (about the only fun fact that I can throw out that isnt commonly known is that with a 19/11/0 build you'll take 0 damage from melee minions with 3 stacks of True Grit up. Makes Graves stupidly tankish when it comes to simply taking minion harass though I wouldnt exactly recommend that mastery page unless you forsee a lane where all it will really take for you to dominate would be being able to take all the minion harass developing and you will miss the Executioner mastery late game). Anyway, I'd say try writing a guide for Solomid over one for Mobafire as you may get more people that will give you some serious feedback on you guide there. Mobafire is pretty well known for guides that are either hit or miss with more being a miss that a hit.
okay thx for answering one question but make sure to ask some questions too