The Dodge Timer

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ohasis

10-13-2012

I really feel like this needs to be changed somehow. Usually I am the one making the sacrifice when someone is clearly trolling or taking a completely unviable option in ranked, and I'm copping wait times of 30 minutes, then hour and a half etc.

Because games can be quite long and strenuous, I feel like if i stay around and play these games then all my hard work on those other games is just in vain.

I don't have the answer to how this could be changed, but I kinda feel like im the matyr for dodging the obvious trolls, where everyone else gets to queue up again, yet I have to wait 30+ minutes.

smeltzyftw

10-13-2012

what about a vote to dodge feature, where the team could vote to dodge or something. Then maybe only a 5 min lockout penalty

Anzell

10-13-2012

That's an interesting idea.

Sexual Healing

10-13-2012

the cream will rise. stop dodging if you dont want to dodge.

GekkoST

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrChampagne View Post
the cream will rise. stop dodging if you dont want to dodge.
Not if your stuck in a level/rank that is full of noobs/trolls. I swear to god 80% of the games I lose are because of one person just stanking up their lane and most of the time because they picked something stupid and completely non viable for the role they were trying to fill. One bad player on your team feeding the enemy often spells defeat.

Hence I no longer queue alone. If i'm in queue I'm in a premade of no less than 3 because every where I look are noobs noobs noobs trolls and noob trolls.