Best AP Champion For Beginners

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Anna Sachae

10-13-2012

Ahri is entirely skillshot-based. The best advice to live by is "practice, practice, PRACTICE." Other than that, learn when to use your R. It's your main offensive and defensive tool, and it's what makes you such a deadly force in teamfights. If you blow it to kill someone and fail, you're extremely vulnerable while it's down. If you use it to escape, you're gimped until it comes back up.

As a minor note, ONLY use your passive proc on full minion waves with Q if you have the option to. This is by far the best way to regain health.

Nymphae

10-13-2012

Starting out I played ALOT of Morgana. First champ I bought and everything. She is good for learning to aim skillshots and play offensively, but for anybody new I would definitely have them try Annie or Veigar. their Q makes Cs'ing very worth while and it helps them build that very important habit.
On another note Gragas is very user-friendly imo. A really good pick-up and play champ due to his forgiving escape mechanisms and high burst. Helps them learn to predict user movement and watch buff timers.

trackmaster

10-13-2012

Veigar was my first ap carry and I loved getting 40 kills in a game. In non-ranked type play the hyper carry veig with 1400 AP is just too much fun.

Sky Mence

10-13-2012

Ryze, turn on Smartcast or you go 0/10 like i used to.
Or you can just build mana
Press Q and R
Spam buttons
Go legendary
Carry team

Tristie Hat

10-13-2012

I started out on Malzahar, he's a pretty straightforward mid.

Sexual Healing

10-13-2012

If you want a forgiving laning experience, run tele/clarity morgana. It is horrendous. It will allow you a whole lot of cushion to learn harass, lane control, and a whole bunch of stuffs.

frickenbrick

10-14-2012

i would suggest Temmo as he has his stealth after 3sec of doing nothing and all his damage is based AP his W also doubles his speed which gives him another escape

Wsacrules

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2012

Really good AP beginner champs: Annie. Time the stun with her ult and you do great. Fiddlesticks. Complete faceroll gets you fed. Morgana. Land her Q and its practically over

iAmDrPayne

01-12-2013

temmo

tobyhat

01-12-2013

i would say ryze because he only costs 450, he does not have a lot of skill shots, and he is just a very strong ap carry