Vote To Kick From Champion Select

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heretikus

02-13-2013

[LEFT]I don't know if this is something that would be abused, but I get really tired of having to dodge a ranked game because some kid is upset that he didn't get the role he wanted and decides to troll pick. Why should I have to wait for the poor behavior of others? You can't even dodge and then report them at least. I'm glad RIOT reduced the wait time on ranked dodges, but nevertheless, we're being punished for something that wasn't our fault.

It should only be available for ranked matches, 3/5 votes to kick (in order to prevent duo queue players from stopping the vote if it's against one of them. There should be some mechanic that prevents the player who was voted out from ending up in the same queue again with the team that kicked him, perhaps a 5-10 minute wait period.

The only con I see with this is that players who check other players stats on lolking.net, for instance, might point out a bad player and convince his team to kick them, based on their stats, rather than a wrongful action. Another issue might be players kicking someone because they chose a champion that the rest of the team believes may be a poor choice for the lane match up. While these might seem like good reasons to kick someone, they're also unfair to that player. "How can I get better at LoL if everyone keeps kicking me?"

You can check my stats, you'll find that I'm indeed quite a nooby player, but I'm getting better every match. I'd really like the opportunity to enjoy advancing through tiers without the issue of troll players, or people who go afk during champ select and end up with a random champ[/LEFT]

Or perhaps I should just shut the hell up and watch a Harlem Shake video to help pass the dodge wait time...

PoisonedPeace

02-13-2013

Just dont dodge.

Stop judging the ability of your teammates by whether or not they all agree at champ select.

A. Give up your role
B. Play the last role that no one wants
C. Do your best
D. Win games

Heretikus

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoisonedPeace View Post
Just dont dodge.

Stop judging the ability of your teammates by whether or not they all agree at champ select.

A. Give up your role
B. Play the last role that no one wants
C. Do your best
D. Win games

Those are generally the things I do. I let the team know what my preferred roles are. I never troll pick, or dodge because I didn't get what I want. You can sit there and say "these are the things people should do", but they're still not going to do them. You're still going to end up with people that ruin the communication and cooperation. Hence the vote to kick idea.

BrennantheGamer

02-13-2013

I love this idea! Riot: PUT THIS INTO THE GAME!!!

ROKAF JE

02-13-2013

I haven't heard this before or anything.
Why is this the FOTM thing to want

Hebroohammer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2013

I would encourage something like this to be in the game. To many people fighting over a position in one game much less someone wanting to mid with the only mid they know how to play. I know how to play multipule jungles/supports/adcs. Yet I come into games where guys only know 1 top and 2 supports (one being blitz which is always banned so they only know one support). The fights over mid is just lunacy main reason I've never tried to play champs that are mid I just have them to trade.
I also really hate when people first pick their mid which can be easily countered in solo que. Same goes for top really.

Another thing they should put in ranked games is a pause for when someone disconnects. They have this in tournaments why not in ranked? If someone has connection issues and makes their team lose they should be penalized and take a huge drop in points or a division. It's not fair that the whole team has to 4v5 and take a lose for it.