Forming a Team for a Charity Event

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

King Killa III

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2012

there are still 3 slots open for anyone else to join so keep posting

King Killa III

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2012

2 slots remaining.

King Killa III

10-14-2012

bump for the children

TheyCallMeAshe

10-14-2012

Bump

Vanblod

10-14-2012

Bump

King Killa III

10-14-2012

Bump. We need backups just in case

King Killa III

10-14-2012

Hi summoners.
I'm king killa. I woild love to participate in a 24 livestream event where we raise money to help children in need. On the site was a description about it so ill post it here. If you'd like to partner up, leave a comment with your skype name and I'll contact you there and I'll let you know when we'll do this.

Here's the info from the site:

"For the last four years, thousands of gamers have joined together annually to play for 24 hours for Extra Life – a gaming marathon in support of Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals®. Gamers rally friends and family members to sponsor their play. The funds they raise go to help save and improve the lives of kids at the CMN Hospital in their community."

Here is what i'm looking for:

Must have skype
must be able to stay up for a full 24 hours nonstop.
must be helpful in supporting and advertising our event
Must contact me in the next 3-4 days.

The Date:

Stream Starts on This Saturday @8 AM

Will meet up beforehand to do a meet and greet via skype @6 or beforehand throughout the week.

Official Team:

King Killa III - Leader
Vanblod - Co-Leader
ThisShouldHelp - Volunteer
TheyCallMeAshe - Volunteer
Vanblods Cousin - Volunteer

If you see this thread and can't do the stream but support the idea, please comment, thumbs, and show some support. I'll make a new thread for when this event will take place.

If you'd like to support, help out, and join me in this 24 hour stream, It'll be for a good cause. Have an awesome day.

King Killa III

10-15-2012

bump

King Killa III

10-15-2012

cmon guys. bump.