Texas "Edge of the Water" League of legends Tournament at Realmscon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ginger

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-20-2012

*******https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot..._n.jpg********
Hi, I am Vordo, I will be coordinating in conjunction to a few others to get a tournament going at the Realmscon Anime convention at American Bank Center on October 12-14th in Corpus Christi.

There's a good 3500+ people in attendance at this convention, and the details for it can be found at http://www.realmscon.com

The facebook page for more information on the tournament itself is http://www.facebook.com/edgeofthewaterlol

Like us on facebook so your friends can see the tournament if they are interested so they can know about it too.

Thanks everyone, hope to see you at the winner circle!

Ginger

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-22-2012

If you'd like free entry into the convention:

Your computer must run league of legends at full potential without any interruptions!

You must have a computer that will be used for tournaments that will be watched and protected by officials and security. Even though we have people watching over, we are not held responsible for your property. This is the same for any parking lot or place of business. Your stuff is still your stuff even though security is around.

After agreeing to this, you will be granted entry into the convention for each full day. (45 dollars or 20 per day)

There is no limit to the number of computers you bring, if you want your friends to get in free, we will gladly accomidate your group to getting in.

This is a good way to make up any costs, be able to enjoy the convention, and still fuel the tournament turnout. As I said, we've never had any problems with things stolen from the game room at the convention since i've been in charge.

Stay tuned for updates and details!

Ginger

08-25-2012

There's a lot of buzz going around about this tournament. Good news all around, just need more word spread of it. if you can let your friends know. Someone is bound to be in Texas that you play league of legends with. Thanks for the outreach to getting us going!

hellacloudy

09-03-2012

Hello, 1600 AP Mid looking for group for this tournament. I have a friend, Tsuyoshi X, plays ADC and is around 1450. We are looking for a group. if you want, message me through League or facebook that i will provide. We want to get it started sooner than later because we would like to have exhibitions with each other so that we can get in sync with one another. time is important. Please message us and we will get together to figure out something if you have friends that want to join as well for this tournament.

http://www.facebook.com/jerry.clark.902819

Kuriii

09-09-2012

I'll be going to this. We may need a 5th. IGN Kuriii

exi11as

09-27-2012

Looking for a solid 5th or a team in need of 1 I play every lane n jungle been 1400 can do better, hmu on Facebook under Kory esbardo or on league as exi11as same Skype name also

valmontair

09-28-2012

looking for a team anyone a player message me at fackbook under hank orman

Masterfiends

10-12-2012

i live in corpus and this tourny is this weekend wtf? i need info sheeet