Take Smite on Ryze

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

til Days of Blue

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epictues View Post
dont worry you dont need to pray to god that Ill never be on your team..

because youre terribad at 874 elo and have no chance of getting matched up with me.

lol, like I said its always the worst players who QQ cry and ragequit when they dont see a build that they memorized as being part of the meta.
I was planning on just ignoring this thread, but if you are planning on starting the elo talk, I guess I will have to post.
Quote:
"Because youre terribad at XXXX elo (below 2k, where I am right now) and have no chance of getting matched up with me."

"lol, like I said its always the worst player who QQ cry and ragequit when they don't see a build that they memorized as being part of the meta."
Oh and btw, I am one of those crazy people that experiment weird things such as AS Lulu, AD Malzahar, and AD lux

But any of those 3 are still way better ideas compare to smite Ryze

Quote:
Smite Ryze, imo. Is like how I just started league of legend, trying to spam my F (smite) on the enemy champion, and failing to kill them.

First off, 10 gold per minute might sounds cool, but the fact that there are much stronger summoner spells, will make smite looks stupid

The smite ryze idea of yours is bad mainly because you are using the smite to kill MINIONS. Not like you are planning on doing an early dragon or keep invading the enemy jungle. Now if you are planning on doing that, IT CAN BE A GOOD IDEA. As your level will generally be a bit higher than the jungler, allowing you to get a stronger smite compare to them, and thus having the ability to steal buff.

Nonetheless, summoner flash is almost impossible to give up on Ryze. Ignite is way too powerful against enemy that can heal, and even Exhaust is a really powerful pick if you are facing strong bruiser or AD carry, so in the end, it just doesn't work, in your situation, and probably outside of it.

Lethadind

10-14-2012

Thanks Ken for the intervention. Guys, just keep downvoting to lock the thread. He's just trolling at this point.

Epictues

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lethadind View Post
Thanks Ken for the intervention. Guys, just keep downvoting to lock the thread. He's just trolling at this point.

QQ more.

haters gonna hate.

and youre going to keep being awful at league of legends; and probably never will improve at LoL(or anything for that matter)with your poor attitude.

thnk about it.

Philipapw

10-15-2012

the most important thing that an ap carry like ryze can do during teamfights is burst somebody down. that's ryze's specialty; prison them, then burst them down. ignite gives you a spell that can chunk 5-10% of their hp in a team fight. I see all your other points about the extra gold but the reality is that teamfights are all about who can get more dps down. (CC PREVENTS dps, positioning well resutls in more dps and less enemy dps especially if they have alot of aoe spells) the problem is that smite does nothing for teamfights.
also assume a one on one ryze mirror match up. assuming both of you are lvl30, and you get into a fight at level 3 with the same runes (and different masteries). You will lose an even fight. The enemy ryze will have the 10% mpen and the ignite. You won't have been able to go back to benefit from two or three smites. I won't even talk about the kills lost during an invade (lvl 1 team fight)