Ask Rumble!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TwoWeirdYordles

10-19-2012

The cat Miez as always was very energetic.

"RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, YOUCANGIVEMEANAUTOGRAPHFORMYCOLECTION??!!"

Rumblé

10-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoWeirdYordles View Post
The cat Miez as always was very energetic.

"RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, YOUCANGIVEMEANAUTOGRAPHFORMYCOLECTION??!!"
...A whaa-? You want me to give you an astronaut?

Woah, I might be super good with machines, but I ain't a magician, pal.

Emperor Titus

10-21-2012

Admiral Horatio Nelson comes in.

Nelson: Hey! Do you have something that can let me lift up heavy objects? He's going to storm into the embassy and steal Whomper from Poppy.

TwoWeirdYordles

10-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumblé View Post
...A whaa-? You want me to give you an astronaut?

Woah, I might be super good with machines, but I ain't a magician, pal.
"NO NO NO I MEAN AN AUTOGRAPH, You can give me an autograph for my BOOK?"

Rumblé

10-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi the Great View Post
Admiral Horatio Nelson comes in.

Nelson: Hey! Do you have something that can let me lift up heavy objects? He's going to storm into the embassy and steal Whomper from Poppy.
Of course I do! I'm sure you have a machine that can do that, too. S'called a pulley, and it's very easy to build and use. Rumble smiles and rubs his own hands together. ...Or were you looking for somethin' a bit more complex?

Quote:
"NO NO NO I MEAN AN AUTOGRAPH, You can give me an autograph for my BOOK?"
An autograph? ...Oh, yeah! Heh, 'course you can have one! Sure ain't surprising for yordles t'ask the one 'n only Mechanized Menace for an autograph! So where's yore book?

TwoWeirdYordles

10-21-2012

Quote:
An autograph? ...Oh, yeah! Heh, 'course you can have one! Sure ain't surprising for yordles t'ask the one 'n only Mechanized Menace for an autograph! So where's yore book?
"For the third time, CAT, NOT YORDLE!!... well, here is the book and the pencil"
Miez gives a pencil and a book with the autographs of Veigar and Tristana to Rumble

Emperor Titus

10-21-2012

Quote:
Of course I do! I'm sure you have a machine that can do that, too. S'called a pulley, and it's very easy to build and use. Rumble smiles and rubs his own hands together. ...Or were you looking for somethin' a bit more complex?
Nelson: Just some gloves that can pick up heavy objects.

Rumblé

10-21-2012

Quote:
"For the third time, CAT, NOT YORDLE!!... well, here is the book and the pencil"
Miez gives a pencil and a book with the autographs of Veigar and Tristana to Rumble
Whatever you say, Mister Cat.

Rumble takes the book and hastily scribbles his signature on a page, then give it back to Miez.

Quote:
Nelson: Just some gloves that can pick up heavy objects.
Ya want a glove that can pick up heavy objects? Boy, that's using magic, not machinery. However, I do have something that can perform a similar task.

Rumble rummages through his workshop until he finds a metal claw that's about twice the size of an average yordle hand. Instead of picking up objects, this baby c'n levitate objects up to 400 kilos. 'Tis a very simple machine, though it can sure be handy at times. This fit yore request?

Emperor Titus

10-21-2012

Quote:

Rumble rummages through his workshop until he finds a metal claw that's about twice the size of an average yordle hand. Instead of picking up objects, this baby c'n levitate objects up to 400 kilos. 'Tis a very simple machine, though it can sure be handy at times. This fit yore request?
Nelson: Yes! That'll do it! Now...how do I use it?

Rumblé

10-22-2012

Quote:
Nelson: Yes! That'll do it! Now...how do I use it?
The claw uses an anti-gravity mechanism. Basically, once you turn the power switch on, all ya have to do is scoop up the item ya wanna hold! Whatever fits on the claw can be levitated!