Ask Rumble!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rumblé

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Tempest View Post
((Spoken like a true Rumble :3 ))
((Thanks man :D))

TeoLeif

10-14-2012

Teo looks up at Rumble, blinking as if contemplating the words. His expression becomes a bit more stern and confident and he nods, gripping the harp a little tighter. He puts an arm over Rumble's shoulders and smiles.

Okay, I guess. But I'm not going to find what I want in Bandle... I've been looking so long, and nothing's come up. Guess it's about time I moved on and looked other places, maybe get back into the bard business.

Dear Cryophoenix

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumblé View Post
Yeppers. Anivia's a great example of a perfectly sane 'un. Some of the champs should be more like her, in my opinion.
Anivia descends near the fighting yordles, sending a blast of cold air across across all of them as she lights upon the ground. "Did somebody call for me?"

Rumblé

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeoLeif View Post
Teo looks up at Rumble, blinking as if contemplating the words. His expression becomes a bit more stern and confident and he nods, gripping the harp a little tighter. He puts an arm over Rumble's shoulders and smiles.

Okay, I guess. But I'm not going to find what I want in Bandle... I've been looking so long, and nothing's come up. Guess it's about time I moved on and looked other places, maybe get back into the bard business.
Probably because ya been looking at the wrong places. Remember, you aren't gonna get anywhere until ya face life with a strong attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Cryophoenix View Post
Anivia descends near the fighting yordles, sending a blast of cold air across across all of them as she lights upon the ground. "Did somebody call for me?"
How'd it get so cold in here all of a sudden? WHOEVER TURNED ON MY COLDPACITOR 3000, TURN IT O-

Rumble turns around to find Anivia landing gracefully in his workshop.
O-oh, ma'am, I didn't see you there! Um, we weren't really talking about anything important!

TeoLeif

10-14-2012

Teo shivers, unintentionally hugging Rumble a little tighter for warmth and comfort.

...probably. Or maybe I'm just not looking for the right thing? I mean... I don't really need someone to confide in or seek comfort from, do I...?

Wizerdlol

10-14-2012

Hey Rumble, I need...

Wiz looks at Rumble, and blinks.

You... Uhh... Got a new haircut...? Rumble's aura was strangely unfamiliar. Wiz recognised it, but it seems... wierd...

Umm... My claw is just... Umm... You know what, never mind... Wiz then blinks again, feeling awkward. Then he turns around, nodding at Teo, then leaves...

Rumblé

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeoLeif View Post
Teo shivers, unintentionally hugging Rumble a little tighter for warmth and comfort.

...probably. Or maybe I'm just not looking for the right thing? I mean... I don't really need someone to confide in or seek comfort from, do I...?
...Quit huggin' me, I'm not a stuffed animal. And whether ya need someone or not is really your own choice. If ya think you need a mate, go out and find one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizerdlol View Post
Hey Rumble, I need...

Wiz looks at Rumble, and blinks.

You... Uhh... Got a new haircut...? Rumble's aura was strangely unfamiliar. Wiz recognised it, but it seems... wierd...

Umm... My claw is just... Umm... You know what, never mind... Wiz then blinks again, feeling awkward. Then he turns around, nodding at Teo, then leaves...
Hair's been same as ever, pal. Hey, whaddya nee... well okay then, bye.

TwoWeirdYordles

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumblé View Post
How'd it get so cold in here all of a sudden? WHOEVER TURNED ON MY COLDPACITOR 3000, TURN IT O-
[I]
Miez turn the "COLDPACITOR 3000" on because that is what he understand.

"Also... when the summoners use a "skin", it's a different robot or it's Tristy, or just magic?"

TeoLeif

10-14-2012

Teo releases Rumble, reluctantly, and hugs himself instead, shivering.

I d-don't need a mate, really... just someone who makes me feel good. I mean, I have friends but... I don't h-have anyone that really understands me... I g-guess.

Dear Cryophoenix

10-14-2012

Anivia watches attentively as the yordles continue their excited conversations, following with some difficulty. "Perhaps nothing important, but I thought I had heard my name. I am here now, should you need anything from me."

She tilts her head sideways as she watches Teo huddle close to Rumble for warmth. "I would have thought that fur would keep you warmer, little one. Forgive me if I'm intruding, but the need for understanding is universal among every social creature I have ever known. I would imagine that the tendency on this world to hide so much of oneself would only increase that desire. There are many that understand you, and laud your bravery for expressing what they cannot bring themselves to. The active search for a mate is rarely so successful as allowing your true self to shine while you do what you love." Anivia blinks and continues following the other yordles with her gaze, her face showing a mixture of predatory instinct and maternal concern.