Ask Rumble!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rumblé

10-25-2012

Always been a fan of rock, but I suppose that sort of music ain't fit for a ball. I c'n cope with classical, though!

TeoLeif

10-25-2012

Teo's mood darkens slightly but he nods.

Yeah, I don't think I'll be playing any rock music... maybe classic rock but... yeah. I guess I better get going then. Music to practice and... stuff.

He quickly turns to leave, his head hanging slightly.

RG2000

10-26-2012

Hey Rumble, i am Gaver, a wanderer, and i love to have a little talk with you if you mind...

First, About your beloved Tristy, have you ever consider replacing your flamethrower with another weapon, a minigun, or perhaps a grenade launcher ? Also ever consider replacing your mace with the one that belongs to Mordekaiser ?

I've seen you in action on the Field of Justice, your Tristy carried 3 Rockets, but somehow you can shoot 5 of them ? how is this possible ?((Really...3 rockets carried, 5 rockets shot..))

Also Rumble, i have several questions that maybe personal to you...forgive me in case i offended you..

As a boy you used to be bullied by others, but now all your efforts have paid off, you're a champion of the League..how's that feel eh ?....and do you still hold grudges to those who bullied you ?

And rumble, do you have any family or close friends ? Do you ever get lonely ?

Rumblé

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeoLeif View Post
Teo's mood darkens slightly but he nods.

Yeah, I don't think I'll be playing any rock music... maybe classic rock but... yeah. I guess I better get going then. Music to practice and... stuff.

He quickly turns to leave, his head hanging slightly.
Completely oblivious to Teo's feelings, Rumble waves him a goodbye.

Alright, see ya later, bud.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RG2000 View Post
Hey Rumble, i am Gaver, a wanderer, and i love to have a little talk with you if you mind...

First, About your beloved Tristy, have you ever consider replacing your flamethrower with another weapon, a minigun, or perhaps a grenade launcher ? Also ever consider replacing your mace with the one that belongs to Mordekaiser ?
Ha! As if I'm going to replace my flamethrower and my harpoon system with lame and everyday human weapons! See, if ya wanna move on in this world, ya gotta think big. Ya gotta do stuff that no one else does! 'Sides, my flamethrower and harpoon system is plenty enough to reduce some 'un into nothing!

And there's no way I'm going to talk to that hulking piece of metal for one of his weapons! Do you really doubt my technology?! "The short hello" never fails to reduce that biggot into a piece o' scrap metal!

Quote:
I've seen you in action on the Field of Justice, your Tristy carried 3 Rockets, but somehow you can shoot 5 of them ? how is this possible ?((Really...3 rockets carried, 5 rockets shot..))
Ah, longlegs, they never understand our superior technology. See, if only afro-head didn't sell out to the entire human race, we would be miles ahead of them! Ahem, anyways...

It's quite simple, really. I've engineered my two side rockets to split up into two more rockets, which is why yore seeing five rockets drop t'the ground! It's all about savin' space and making the most out of it!

Quote:
Also Rumble, i have several questions that maybe personal to you...forgive me in case i offended you..

As a boy you used to be bullied by others, but now all your efforts have paid off, you're a champion of the League..how's that feel eh ?....and do you still hold grudges to those who bullied you ?
I've gotten even with every bully that's crossed me, no exceptions! S'long as they learn their lesson, then that's good enough for me! And being a champ feels great. Ya shoulda seen the looks on everyone's faces when I showed Bandle my masterpiece! And now the whole world c'n see what us yordles are really capable of!

Quote:
And rumble, do you have any family or close friends ? Do you ever get lonely ?
I used t'have a family, but I don't know much about them since they disappeared while I was still a young 'un. I don't really have friends either, but that's fine by me! Livin' solitary helped me survive on any resource, and it also gave me a bunch more time t'work on my machines!

RG2000

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumblé View Post
Ha! As if I'm going to replace my flamethrower and my harpoon system with lame and everyday human weapons! See, if ya wanna move on in this world, ya gotta think big. Ya gotta do stuff that no one else does! 'Sides, my flamethrower and harpoon system is plenty enough to reduce some 'un into nothing!

And there's no way I'm going to talk to that hulking piece of metal for one of his weapons! Do you really doubt my technology?! "The short hello" never fails to reduce that biggot into a piece o' scrap metal!

...Oh..okay...i think now I'm beginning to understand why you despise humans so much....

And Rumble maybe you're right about humans using yordle superior technology, compared to yordles, we are violent race, and we desire power above all, just look at Noxus and Demacia..a simple argue between 2 person can start a war..and with yordle advanced technology even i couldn't predict what will happen.....also I've overheard some humans that consider your kind as inferior, with the words "They are just talking animals with the brain of a professor."....take that into your account.

And Rumble, I may be a human, but I view things from many different eyes. I didn't mean anything to provoke and disturb the human-yordle relation...especially your not-so-nice relation with humans...

Quote:

Ah, longlegs, they never understand our superior technology. See, if only afro-head didn't sell out to the entire human race, we would be miles ahead of them! Ahem, anyways...

It's quite simple, really. I've engineered my two side rockets to split up into two more rockets, which is why yore seeing five rockets drop t'the ground! It's all about savin' space and making the most out of it!
Yes, we can't never understand your technologies...it's simply too advanced for us...especially the one in those techmaturgical facilities in Piltover, I can't even name a thing there....And do tell me if your yellow afro-head "friend" is the one who provided Piltover with yordle technologies...

So...like a cluster rocket ?...because it's the only thing in my mind that resembles your rocket...and did you installed an automatic aiming device for your rockets ?..or you just aim it manually ?...because in the field of justice i rarely see those rockets miss their intended target areas....

Quote:

I've gotten even with every bully that's crossed me, no exceptions! S'long as they learn their lesson, then that's good enough for me! And being a champ feels great. Ya shoulda seen the looks on everyone's faces when I showed Bandle my masterpiece! And now the whole world c'n see what us yordles are really capable of!

I used t'have a family, but I don't know much about them since they disappeared while I was still a young 'un. I don't really have friends either, but that's fine by me! Livin' solitary helped me survive on any resource, and it also gave me a bunch more time t'work on my machines!
I bet you feel like a king when you walked into Bandle city with your masterpiece, yeah I could imagine those jaw-dropping faces.....And i agree, this world should respect the yordles of their creation, and another fact that we humans use treat yordles like little children despite their capabilities simply because of their size...

I'm sorry for that...i didn't mean for you to relief any of your past...Besides...are you planning to create another masterpiece of yourself....And as a wayward mechanic, do you earn good amount money also,do someone actually use your services as a mechanic ?

Rumble, for me you seems like a hardworking person, ever consider a leisure time for yourself ? And if you have one, what you usually do ?

Sorry Rumble i asked a lots and tons of questions....

Gaver, The Wanderer

Rumblé

10-27-2012

Quote:
...Oh..okay...i think now I'm beginning to understand why you despise humans so much....

And Rumble maybe you're right about humans using yordle superior technology, compared to yordles, we are violent race, and we desire power above all, just look at Noxus and Demacia..a simple argue between 2 person can start a war..and with yordle advanced technology even i couldn't predict what will happen.....also I've overheard some humans that consider your kind as inferior, with the words "They are just talking animals with the brain of a professor."....take that into your account.

And Rumble, I may be a human, but I view things from many different eyes. I didn't mean anything to provoke and disturb the human-yordle relation...especially your not-so-nice relation with humans...
Woah woah woah woah woooah. Okay, I don't hate every single human! Not all of the longlegs are bad 'uns. I just happen to hate a lot of them 'coz they deserve to be hated, see! And anyways, what kind of a quote is that?! "They are just talking animals with the brain of a professor?!" That quote is so wrong and contradictory on so many levels that it almost made me hurl! Anyways...

Quote:
Yes, we can't never understand your technologies...it's simply too advanced for us...especially the one in those techmaturgical facilities in Piltover, I can't even name a thing there....And do tell me if your yellow afro-head "friend" is the one who provided Piltover with yordle technologies...
Ha, glad there's at least one of ya who recognizes our potential! Wait a minute... That afro-head is still working at Piltover?! Grrr... I need to debrain that brainhead someday...

Quote:
So...like a cluster rocket ?...because it's the only thing in my mind that resembles your rocket...and did you installed an automatic aiming device for your rockets ?..or you just aim it manually ?...because in the field of justice i rarely see those rockets miss their intended target areas....
Eh, something like a cluster rocket. I've built it specifically so that the rockets always split up into a nice, straight line! The only thing I have to aim is where the line o' rockets go.

Quote:
I bet you feel like a king when you walked into Bandle city with your masterpiece, yeah I could imagine those jaw-dropping faces.....And i agree, this world should respect the yordles of their creation, and another fact that we humans use treat yordles like little children despite their capabilities simply because of their size...
Glad to see a human being with a bit o' sense! Even though most longlegs don't think highly of us, I haven't lost my faith in the entire race yet. Each day, we're a step closer to makin' the longlegs treat us as equals!

Quote:
I'm sorry for that...i didn't mean for you to relief any of your past...Besides...are you planning to create another masterpiece of yourself....And as a wayward mechanic, do you earn good amount money also,do someone actually use your services as a mechanic ?

Rumble, for me you seems like a hardworking person, ever consider a leisure time for yourself ? And if you have one, what you usually do ?

Sorry Rumble i asked a lots and tons of questions....

Gaver, The Wanderer
Huh, it's fine, I don't think much 'bout my past anyways. And I've still got to finish the plans for ol' Tristy here before I start on another project just as big! I still haven't finished painting the flames on the suit yet! Oh yeah, and I got plenty of money fer myself. Bein' a champ and fighting on the fields earns quite a bit of gold for all of us!

And yeah, I do take a bit o' a break sometimes from my work. I don't have much friends, so I usually go out to a nice restaurant by m'self of something. Mebbe read a good book now and then, too.

RG2000

10-28-2012

Quote:
Woah woah woah woah woooah. Okay, I don't hate every single human! Not all of the longlegs are bad 'uns. I just happen to hate a lot of them 'coz they deserve to be hated, see! And anyways, what kind of a quote is that?! "They are just talking animals with the brain of a professor?!" That quote is so wrong and contradictory on so many levels that it almost made me hurl! Anyways...
I'm glad that didn't change your view....

Quote:
Woah woah woah woah woooah
Ha, glad there's at least one of ya who recognizes our potential! Wait a minute... That afro-head is still working at Piltover?! Grrr... I need to debrain that brainhead someday...
I am....and that's why i want to talk to you at the first place...
Yes...the one who called himself Professor Heimerdinger....worse Rumble...i heard that he is the head of the Yordle Academy, and was conducting a research about something called Hextech..i have no idea what that is..I even saw fellow champions Jayce and Caitlyn providing him with with resources and equipments....

Between you and me Rumble,..this Professor Heimerdinger...the one you called afro-head..he even has a wrench and a hammer stuck there...is he that smart ?..he looks kinda odd to me...his head is way too big for a yordle...Also did he ever do something to you beside giving yordle tech to humans that makes you dislike him so much ?

Quote:

Eh, something like a cluster rocket. I've built it specifically so that the rockets always split up into a nice, straight line! The only thing I have to aim is where the line o' rockets go.
Okay...i think i get this one...

Quote:
Glad to see a human being with a bit o' sense! Even though most longlegs don't think highly of us, I haven't lost my faith in the entire race yet. Each day, we're a step closer to makin' the longlegs treat us as equals!
Of course, like i said before, i few things from different eyes....I hope i can help by spreading words about what yordles are capable of...

Quote:
Huh, it's fine, I don't think much 'bout my past anyways. And I've still got to finish the plans for ol' Tristy here before I start on another project just as big! I still haven't finished painting the flames on the suit yet! Oh yeah, and I got plenty of money fer myself. Bein' a champ and fighting on the fields earns quite a bit of gold for all of us!

And yeah, I do take a bit o' a break sometimes from my work. I don't have much friends, so I usually go out to a nice restaurant by m'self of something. Mebbe read a good book now and then, too.
Hahaha always moving forward eh ?....your current Tristy mech is just amazing...I wonder what type of machine will you build next time....with your skills and the amount of cash and parts you have...

So you're a loner eh, that makes two of us...trust is hard to came by these days...Lastly Rumble, am I the only human that ever talk to you this way ?...

Rumblé

10-28-2012

Quote:
I am....and that's why i want to talk to you at the first place...
Yes...the one who called himself Professor Heimerdinger....worse Rumble...i heard that he is the head of the Yordle Academy, and was conducting a research about something called Hextech..i have no idea what that is..I even saw fellow champions Jayce and Caitlyn providing him with with resources and equipments....
Yeah, afro-head is the headmaster of the Yordle Academy. And the hextech yore referring to is basically a mix of magic and technology. Hextech's been out for a while, though. And I ain't surprised Cait and that hammer guy are helping out that stupid sellout! They're all Piltoverians, so no big surprise they're workin' together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RG2000;30779781Between you and me Rumble,..this Professor Heimerdinger...the one you called [I
afro-head[/I]..he even has a wrench and a hammer stuck there...is he that smart ?..he looks kinda odd to me...his head is way too big for a yordle...Also did he ever do something to you beside giving yordle tech to humans that makes you dislike him so much ?
Ah, so you wanna know more about the afro-head. Well, I suppose a better nickname for that guy is "brainhead," 'coz the reason his head is shaped that way is 'coz of his brain. See, brainhead wuz crazy enough to experiment on himself, which ended up increasing the size of his brain and head! I dunno how he was clutzy enough to get a wrench and hammer stuck in his head, but he probably did more crazy experiments on himself.

And... Well, just before I became a champ, Heimer crushed my machine... But I'm definitely sure that was a dream! No way he could do that in real life, ever! In the fields, I'M the one crushing HIM!

Quote:
Of course, like i said before, i few things from different eyes....I hope i can help by spreading words about what yordles are capable of...

Hahaha always moving forward eh ?....your current Tristy mech is just amazing...I wonder what type of machine will you build next time....with your skills and the amount of cash and parts you have...
Hey, least you've got yore head in the right place! Yore help will be greatly appreciated, sir.

And thanks for the compliments, heh. Yore makin' me go red on t'cheeks! Anyways, right now, I'm just buildin' smaller machines for my own uses. Some of them are additions for ol' Tristy, others machines are just used for my own convenience, and then there's the machines that I just build out o' pure practice.

Quote:
So you're a loner eh, that makes two of us...trust is hard to came by these days...Lastly Rumble, am I the only human that ever talk to you this way ?...
Yep, I'm a loner. And you ain't the only human to talk t'me like this, though you're one of the few. Like I said, I don't hate every human being, but a lot of them are just good at deservin' my hate.

Rumblé

10-30-2012

((Bump. Hope everyone in the East Coast is doing alright.))

Tentorer

10-30-2012

((We're fine))

"Hey Rumble! I have a question, I've heard that you want to build an even bigger um... whatever the heck Tristy is. How do you expect to do that, unless you want me to 'acquire' some parts from Heimerdinger's lab."