On the Fields of Justice!! [Sign-ups/Planning]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ergheis

11-24-2012

The High Summoners have surveyed Runeterra, and they know full well that there are many powerful forces to be reckoned with across the world, far too many for their current policy of "One New Champion Admitted Per Week" to allow. Fans all over have been asking to see non-champions fight for quite a long time... and finally, the League has allowed for the possibility of a scrimmage match, for any strong enough to enter!

A Five versus Five League match on Summoner's Rift, open to all.

In front of the League, there sits a large, magical sign, in which those willing may sign up.

List of Combatants!
Blue Team
1. Joseph
2. Rothus
3. Elise
4. Tiberius

Purple Team
1. Arixus
2. Cruciatus
3. Riniac
4. Vance

Undecided Team
1. Suk-Taan
2. Yoshi

Bets

((Basically, It's an SR match, but anyone can join. We'll need 10 players. This will be an Open RP in which ANYONE can join at any time, not just the 10 summoned players, but there will have to be some extra rules.

1. Only the 10 players may play, obviously. This is an official unofficial League Match, so all rules are set. However, that doesn't mean some people might not think to talk with someone else.... maybe someone pops up in the jungle, etc etc... however, that must be done properly, and not via some stupid Godmod attempt to ruin things. You know the drill.
2. Champions can join if they want. All that really matters is that there are 10 players, of course. Champion Balance isn't something you need to worry about, just fight fair in an RP Fight, no Godmod, etc.
3. I'll be making several threads for this, so this might have to be something pretty big. For example:
On the Fields of Justice!! [Jungle]
On the Fields of Justice!! [Bot Lane]
On the Fields of Justice!! [Top Lane]
And so forth. It will be pretty big, indeed. I'll be making one more:
On the Fields of Justice!! [Bar]
Where people who aren't the 10 can chill and talk and party, while watching the match.
Any additional rules, please talk about them in this thread. I don't know if someone else has done this before, but let's see if we can do this!

Anyway, if you want to sign up, do so In Character in this thread. If you don't and want to talk OOC, use the Parenthesis of course!))

JosephBrampton

11-24-2012

Joseph walks up and sees the sign.

"A scrimmage huh? It's been a while since I've been in some real combat. Let's see how rusty I am..."

Joseph promptly signs his name on the Blue teams roster.

THE BR0SKI

11-24-2012

(( So you're hosting an actual match in the client in addition to the threads? I'd love to participate in it if that's the case gonna rep that purple team ))

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-24-2012

((Not to burst your bubble, but summoners are a major part of a SR map. Summoners aren't just puppeteers. I am sure it is they who make sure death isn't permanent. Can you explain how respawns work in this match if the 'champions' aren't summoned?))

SandscourgeSkarn

11-24-2012

((The other people are summoned instead? It's the summoning that makes them respawn.))

Tentorer

11-24-2012

Rothus studies the sign. "Hm... I think this will be fun. I do hope I haven't lost my touch with my sword." Rothus signs his first name onto the blue team's side

Civilized Rat

11-24-2012

((Not to nitpick, but a little insight on the last thread:

Quote:
To cheer for their favorite League champions, Zaunite fans can gather at the Vaskervon Coliseum. There the League of Legends Visiopathic Service displays key battles featuring their city-state representatives, such as the matches between Zaun and their rival Ionia (or as the Zaunites refer to them, "those peaceniks"). Afterwards the fans will gather together for their traditional post-game celebratory feast.
To give you an idea of the area and processes the city states have for spectating a match.))

Weenie Lord Shen

11-24-2012

Suk-Taan walked up to the sign up list. He new what had to be done, and with a small sigh, he signed up for the list.

Ergheis

11-24-2012

The sign glows, and Joseph and Rothus' names and information are registered into the list.

Suk-Taan, however, never said which team he would be on, so nothing happened there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ßĒTMĒN View Post
(( So you're hosting an actual match in the client in addition to the threads? I'd love to participate in it if that's the case gonna rep that purple team ))
((No, this is all on the forums. We can't exactly host an in-client match with OC characters =P))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
((Not to burst your bubble, but summoners are a major part of a SR map. Summoners aren't just puppeteers. I am sure it is they who make sure death isn't permanent. Can you explain how respawns work in this match if the 'champions' aren't summoned?))
((You'll be summoned by a summoner, and fight within League rules. I'm debating whether to allow two summoner spells or not... would be nice to have flash.))
Quote:
Originally Posted by Civilized Rat View Post
((Not to nitpick, but a little insight on the last thread:

To give you an idea of the area and processes the city states have for spectating a match.))
((I understand, but I needed something for OOC and other champions to watch the game in. I might not even add it, though, might just have an OOC thread. Depends on if people want it.))

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ergheis View Post
The sign glows, and Joseph and Rothus' names and information are registered into the list.

Suk-Taan, however, never said which team he would be on, so nothing happened there.

((No, this is all on the forums. We can't exactly host an in-client match with OC characters =P))

((You'll be summoned by a summoner, and fight within League rules. I'm debating whether to allow two summoner spells or not... would be nice to have flash.))

((I understand, but I needed something for OOC and other champions to watch the game in. I might not even add it, though, might just have an OOC thread. Depends on if people want it.))

((Being thus summoned, your character would have no direct control over their actions. The summoner relies on Cait's natural accuracy when he tells her to attack, but he is the one who tells her to attack. Cait will not attack unless ordered while on the fields. So how would that work?

How about playing this like a game of capture the flag? The towers are replaced with wards and the Nexus with a big flag. Team members wear a flag that, if removed, they must return to base and retrieve a new one. I don't think many of our OC's chose a slow beefy bruiser style of character, so speed is relatively balanced.

Just a thought.))