Looking for 3 dedicated players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lucyy Loves Urfs

10-13-2012

for 5's, looking for an ADC, support, Top/jungle. Looking for players who are willing to grind it out, take time to learn new strats, learn new comps. and blah blah blah.

Cifee

10-13-2012

I'd be down, you guys understand the game though? Too many noobs recruiting people in the forums -___-

Çronus

10-13-2012

Im down, I can jungle, and I know a great solo mid, Send me an Add.

TheBlueScribes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-13-2012

I'm up for joining your team, I usually play 3s, but I'm willing to play 5s. I'm a decent player, not the best by far, but I'm willing to learn. Plus I'm fun to play with !

Eegill

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2012

I would like to join your team send me an add

Glories End

10-13-2012

im a dedicated support player and its the only role i play. i would love to play and train with you guys. you can add me Glories End. today ill be on around 1 im in school at the moment i go to college. thanks

ElmarinHero

10-13-2012

Hey, I may not be good but I sure as hell try to improve, add me in game, I do top, jungle and mid.

MaximusEvil

10-13-2012

I main support, Id be glad to try-out and see if this could be a good match up, add me

BlindingRain

10-13-2012

1400+ solo q'er here with skype/vent always active. Mature and good personality with funny jokes.

GoBackToEU

10-13-2012

add justforlucky im banned for 2 more hours because i joined a game and i had to go get my new car