Wukong or Shyvana?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LSA

10-12-2012

I've had my eye on both of them. I know Wukong is a safe pick, but what about Shyvana? I never hear anything about her, and I rarely see her played.

Hidden Dragon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2012

Shyvana is a great jungler, while Wukong is much better in top lane. He doesn't have sustain or aoe damage to make it through the jungle. It depends on which role you like better.

Shyvana is a top tier jungler. While she doesn't have any CC for ganks, she has one of the fastest clear times and her speed boost makes her a decent ganker, not to mention that she's an absolute beast at counterjungling and she is naturally tanky.

Wukong is decent in the top lane, but he also has a lot of common counters like Darius, Garen and Riven. He is a good counter to some other top laners like Vlad, Yorick and Teemo though, so he's a situation pick at best.

Icyudying

Recruiter

10-13-2012

[QUOTE=Ghrope;30163292]I've had my eye on both of them. I know Wukong is a safe pick, but what about Shyvana? I never hear anything about her, and I rarely see her played.[/QUOTE

i got both... my pick is Wukong bcuz of his ability to juke... u can just stand there and make others belive u used ur clone... and his ult is real usefull in teamfights ... on the other hand shivana getting an early frozen mallet will make her really dangerous... and she doesnt use mana so u can lane a bit more than other people...

Icyudying

Recruiter

10-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevara View Post
Shyvana is a great jungler, while Wukong is much better in top lane. He doesn't have sustain or aoe damage to make it through the jungle. It depends on which role you like better.

Shyvana is a top tier jungler. While she doesn't have any CC for ganks, she has one of the fastest clear times and her speed boost makes her a decent ganker, not to mention that she's an absolute beast at counterjungling and she is naturally tanky.

Wukong is decent in the top lane, but he also has a lot of common counters like Darius, Garen and Riven. He is a good counter to some other top laners like Vlad, Yorick and Teemo though, so he's a situation pick at best.
his clone makes him 1 of the best gankers in game... dont know what ur talking about

Stiergott

10-13-2012

One thing to be careful about if you go top lane with Wukong is your opponent. If you're countered top, it'll be tough to get enough farm to be effective.
On the other hand, if you're going to play Shyvanna, make sure your team has other champions who are bringing CC. If you don't have any CC on your team, you will probably lose. She does a lot of damage and clears quickly and easily, but you really need to make sure you have someone else with good CC.

Burbinator

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicanSapper View Post
his clone makes him 1 of the best gankers in game... dont know what ur talking about
no cc until level 6 and then its on a very long cd. in comparison ww has safer jungling (and therefore faster jungle, as you can sacrifice more defense for offense) and his ult for those ganks is way shorter cd. although of course wukong is better for teamfights late game.

Jr0n

Recruiter

11-12-2012

wukong is a great jungler and while he cant gank well til level 6 his ability to reduce armor makes ganks in top and bot lane unbeatable

Ecclesian

11-12-2012

WuKong!!! WuKong is my #1 most hated champ to vs and next on my list to IP. Dat folk cray fo real.

Wango Tango

11-12-2012

I personally like Wukong more than Shyv, his ult is awesome in team fights! (not that Shyv's isn't or anything)