Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Kennen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Tempest

12-26-2012

((Edited.))

The Rumble

12-26-2012

Kennen:

Heimerdinger is NOT OK, second, the "plane" of Corki is a R.O.F.L. Copter (and i can build something better than that). And by the way, Why you say that Tristana is crazy? i think she is perfectly fine.

- Rumble

Ask the Tempest

12-26-2012

She has devoted her life to killing Lulu and her daughter. If thats not crazy, I dont want to know what is.

The Rumble

12-26-2012

Quote:
Ask the Tempest:
She has devoted her life to killing Lulu and her daughter. If thats not crazy, I dont want to know what is.

Kennen:

Lulu has a daughter? WHAT? However, i think Tristana is not crazy.

- Rumble

PS: The postal service is very expensive, so not think that i will continue sending letters for a while.

Ask the Tempest

12-26-2012

Ask her about Kumungu. Then you'll see.

Ask the Tempest

12-27-2012

Bump.

Retribution888

12-27-2012

Kennen!
This never has been clarified for me: Did Shen train you and also are there only 3 of you left? Or are there more students that have been kept hidden because of Zed?

Ask the Tempest

12-27-2012

Quote:
Retribution888:
Kennen!
This never has been clarified for me: Did Shen train you and also are there only 3 of you left? Or are there more students that have been kept hidden because of Zed?

Shen did infact train me. No there are not 3 of us left, the Kinkou is very large. There are a couple hundred now. We made a large rebound after Zed's attack and our numbers have swelled.
-Kennen

Ask the Tempest

12-28-2012

Bump.

Ask the Tempest

12-28-2012

Bamp-bomp-bump.