Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Tempest

12-12-2012

Correct.

Level 99 Vayne

12-12-2012

Akali allows Shen to do the talking, but returns a greeting nod towards Kennen, with a smile. She had been almost as new to this news as Kennen was. For a split moment, she could feel a presence nearby. Her glance immediately shifted near the window and door, though unnoticeable. She was skilled at this sort of thing, having been trained to be hyper aware of her surroundings, considering how she carries out her duties. She certainly wasn't as skilled as Lee Sin, and was almost thankful for that. The moment she averted her attention towards the slight disruption, she noticed nothing more. "Maybe I'm just tired..." She thought nothing more of it. Her attention returned to her partners.

(( I decided I was suddenly starving. Also, is there any page references I can refer to for backgrounds on these other yordle characters since I'm new? ))

Ask Shenn

12-12-2012

"Good." He said, turning around and taking his leave. He turned slightly to Akali, giving her a small pat on the shoulder, allowing her to speak to Kennen if she wished.

Level 99 Vayne

12-12-2012

Akali nods to Shen appreciatively. "Thank you." She then turns to Kennen. "How have you been, otherwise? I know a lot can potentially happen in a few days."

Ask the Tempest

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ásk Akali View Post
Akali nods to Shen appreciatively. "Thank you." She then turns to Kennen. "How have you been, otherwise? I know a lot can potentially happen in a few days."
Ive been pretty good! You?

Level 99 Vayne

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Tempest View Post
Ive been pretty good! You?
Akali's always had a soft heart for the cheery Kinkou yordle, although he could be feisty and devastating when needbe. "I've been alright myself as well, thanks. A bit tired, I may retire back to my dojo soon. Are you preoccupied tomorrow?"

TwoWeirdYordles

12-12-2012

Quote:
(( I decided I was suddenly starving. Also, is there any page references I can refer to for backgrounds on these other yordle characters since I'm new? ))
((Well my "yordles" do not have a direct relation with Kennen.... but here we go http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/2114 http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/1938 ))

Ask the Tempest

12-12-2012

Quote:
Akali's always had a soft heart for the cheery Kinkou yordle, although he could be feisty and devastating when needbe. "I've been alright myself as well, thanks. A bit tired, I may retire back to my dojo soon. Are you preoccupied tomorrow?"
Nope. Do you want to do some thing?

Ask the Tempest

12-13-2012

Bump.

Emperor Titus

12-13-2012

Psst...Yoshi is throwing rocks at Kennen's window. Pssssssst!