Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ElMelloi

11-12-2012

(( Putting all of the Unexisted hate aside.... ))

A letter would arrive for Kennen. Judging from the date it was sent, this letter was mailed long ago and had simply arrived incredibly late.

Kennen,

To think I am writing to the Storm Spirit himself! (Some of us summoners have been calling you that lately. Do you mind it?) My inkwell is running dry so I'm going to get to the point.

After seeing you for the first time in a long time on the Fields of Justice (within my own experiences anyway), I was curious. What kind of sensation does it bring when you envelop yourself in the tempest and dash into your often helpless enemies? Is it at least mildly uncomfortable to blanket yourself so heavily in a lightning storm?

~ Elysia, yordle summoner of Ionia.

Unexisted

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Tempest View Post
((Get the hell of my thread you twa.t.))
(( hell stays where it belongs. XD ))

Ask the Tempest

11-12-2012

((Hell stays in hell, not in my god damn thread.))

Quote:
A letter would arrive for Kennen. Judging from the date it was sent, this letter was mailed long ago and had simply arrived incredibly late.

Kennen,

To think I am writing to the Storm Spirit himself! (Some of us summoners have been calling you that lately. Do you mind it?) My inkwell is running dry so I'm going to get to the point.

After seeing you for the first time in a long time on the Fields of Justice (within my own experiences anyway), I was curious. What kind of sensation does it bring when you envelop yourself in the tempest and dash into your often helpless enemies? Is it at least mildly uncomfortable to blanket yourself so heavily in a lightning storm?

~ Elysia, yordle summoner of Ionia.
Honestly, its kinda fun, and not uncomfortable either.

Unexisted

11-12-2012

(( well yeah, but I'm not hell. ))

Ask the Tempest

11-12-2012

((Trust me, you are.))

Emperor Titus

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi the Great

To Kennen,

Tomorrow, I'm gonna come by your house and gonna pick you up to go to the Demacian embassy. Apparently, you're not really going to act and so I'm going to give you that "jumpstart".

- Yoshi
Apparently, the Bandle City Postal Service was less than impressive and so as soon Kennen receive the letter, Yoshi, back to his normal military attire, walks to Kennen's house and starts to knock on the door the soon Kennen reads the letter.

Ask the Tempest

11-13-2012

After reading the letter, Kennen face palm combos x2. After that, he gets the door.

Oh Gog.
(( http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lo...foslo1_500.gif ))

Emperor Titus

11-13-2012

Quote:
After reading the letter, Kennen face palm combos x2. After that, he gets the door.

Oh Gog.
(( http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lo...foslo1_500.gif ))

Once the door opens, Yoshi pulls Kennen out of the house, holding on his left shoulder and dragging him.

Come on! To the Embassy! And why aren't you nicely dressed?

((lulz))

Ask the Tempest

11-13-2012

I just got the letter! And Im not doing it!
Pulls free.

Emperor Titus

11-13-2012

Quote:
I just got the letter! And Im not doing it!
Pulls free.
What? Darn postal service. But...he goes behind Kennen and starts to shove him into the direction of the Embassy...come on! I'm not going to lose this bet!