Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Tempest

Senior Member

01-30-2013

I dont like any girls at the moment so, no, but thank you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emperor Titus

Senior Member

01-30-2013

Nothin? Bored in Ionia? Or what?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Tempest

Senior Member

01-30-2013

Quote:
Yoshi the Great:
Nothin? Bored in Ionia? Or what?

I dont have anything TO do. My pupil is out, I ate all my sweets, and thats about it.
So yes, I am VERY bored. What do you want to do?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Luxanna

Senior Member

01-31-2013

Quote:
Ask the Tempest:
I dont like any girls at the moment so, no, but thank you.

"Nooooooone~?" Lux asked teasingly. "Really? There are no Bandle Babes you'd like the courage to flirt with~?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vice Emargo

Senior Member

01-31-2013

Vice kicks the door open, his clothes only slightly tathered.
"I'M BACK!"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Tempest

Senior Member

01-31-2013

Quote:

"Nooooooone~?" Lux asked teasingly. "Really? There are no Bandle Babes you'd like the courage to flirt with~?"

None. Really.
Quote:

Vice kicks the door open, his clothes only slightly tathered.
"I'M BACK!"

Hey Vice!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emperor Titus

Senior Member

01-31-2013

Quote:
Ask the Tempest:
I dont have anything TO do. My pupil is out, I ate all my sweets, and thats about it.
So yes, I am VERY bored. What do you want to do?


Visit Bandle City? Other city states? I mean there's more to Valoran and Runeterra than just Ionia!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vice Emargo

Senior Member

01-31-2013

"OH, Kennen! Before I forget!" Vice dashes, not even able to be seen, and knocks Kennen on his back, then runs behind him.
"That's for the surprise...LEAVING-ME-ON-AN-ISLAND Shindig! But it was fun..I have to admit."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Tempest

Senior Member

01-31-2013

Kennen jumps up.
Then I supose you want some good news, your training is complete.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vice Emargo

Senior Member

01-31-2013

Quote:
Ask the Tempest:
Kennen jumps up.
Then I supose you want some good news, your training is complete.

*Puzzled look*
"I feal a 'catch' "