Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Tempest

01-03-2013

Ohhhh...
I thought you were talking about the OTHER thing...
Yes I have taken a pupil.

Ask Shenn

01-03-2013

Shen looked over at him. "May I remind you he's not from the blood of our clan Kennen. Teaching the child to throw a shuriken is okay, however I strongly suggest you do not show him our teachings. From what I can tell he's not even Ionian, so I doubt he will understand our philosophic beliefs of balance. I also don't need to remind you of the last person who was taken under our wing that wasn't of the Kinkou's bloodline." He said. It was obvious he was referring to the murderous Master of Shadow. "You mustn't teach him our ways of combat. Understood? "

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2013

The trout is just about 30 meters from coming onto shore. Vice is laughing like a young giddy schoolboy as he rides his new trout buddy.

Ask the Tempest

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shenn View Post
Shen looked over at him. "May I remind you he's not from the blood of our clan Kennen. Teaching the child to throw a shuriken is okay, however I strongly suggest you do not show him our teachings. From what I can tell he's not even Ionian, so I doubt he will understand our philosophic beliefs of balance. I also don't need to remind you of the last person who was taken under our wing that wasn't of the Kinkou's bloodline." He said. It was obvious he was referring to the murderous Master of Shadow. "You mustn't teach him our ways of combat. Understood? "
Who said I was going to teach him combat?

Ask Shenn

01-03-2013

Shen just shrugged. He really had no time for this. "Just... Just try not to teach him anything he could use against us, okay?"

Ask the Tempest

01-03-2013

I wont.

Also, ummm, sorry about the getting drunk thing, heh.

Ask the Tempest

01-04-2013

Kennen surfaces witth a shark in a head lock.
Its a lively one!

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Tempest View Post
Kennen surfaces witth a shark in a head lock.
Its a lively one!
Vice laughs, starting to see the shark head his way.
"Tell that shark to go faster! TODAY WE RACE TO THE SHORE!!"
((BTW if this day finishes up I'll start the next one just a few minutes to an hour later, just to make up for some of my slowness. ))

Ask the Tempest

01-04-2013

Kennen twists the shark's head and it begins swimi ng to shore.

Vice Emargo

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Tempest View Post
Kennen twists the shark's head and it begins swimi ng to shore.
The trout and shark are now are in a lock, like a horse race, head by head, they are equally as distant from the shore.
"TROUT WILL WIN! I KNOW IT" He says, patting massive trout's head.