Meeting Hall of the Shadow Isles [Semi-Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Morde Hue

01-22-2014

Upon a dark and windy hill sits a ruined castle, shattered and torn asunder by countless wars. This was the castle of the Ruined King, and the residence of Mordekaiser, the master of metal. In it's twisting halls and shadowed rooms lie horrors and treasures alike. Deep within its hold is a meeting hall for all Shadow Isles residences to meet.

Mordekaiser sat in the steel fortress, awaiting the arrival of the rest of the his fellow Shadow Isles champions and summoners alike.

((Hello! This is an somewhat open RP for Shadow Isles- affiliated champions to interact, since everyone's lore and stories are so convoluted and strange. Here, we will set out the correct interactions between each of us as well as mark the allies, rivals, and enemies of our fellow RPers. Here, we will discuss anything.

Any Shadow Isles champion is allowed here, and perhaps a couple summoners that ask for permission first. No killing other champions, but injuries are allowed. OC's cannot just waltz into the fortress. Millions of layers of spells and illusions cover the place, impossible to spot unless you are given the ability to.))

Sir Shadow Isles

01-22-2014

((Interesting...However, there is already a thread similar to this one. A day in the Shadow Isles type of thing that's open.))

Ask Morde Hue

01-22-2014

((I suppose, except people don't just prance about the Shadow Isles on vacation.))

AskKarthus

01-22-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Morde Hue View Post
((I suppose, except people don't just prance about the Shadow Isles on vacation.))
(( I do. It's quite lovely this time of year. ))

Ask Morde Hue

01-22-2014

((Well, i do as well. Wonderful scenery, yes?))

Tine

01-24-2014

((Legion of Doom?))