Ask the Butcher (New!)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TelosRyu

11-10-2013

There are dozens of scratch marks and gouges in Renekton's cell, each made during his first few days of incarceration. A few bones from his meal or the last person who was foolish enough to harass or piss off the Butcher. Renekton lays on the side of the wall of his cell, his eyes glowing red from his ever present rage. He snarls at the summoner near the door, who sighs and explains what is expected of him as a champion.

"Why should I let you filthy humans near me?" Renekton snarls. The summoner looks back at him, the black visor upon his eyes glistening in the arcane light of the enchantments.

"Do you honestly have anything better to do?" he asked, "Normally I would say something like 'We might let you out if you're good' but we both know that's not going to happen. Not until you get that temper of yours under control."

Renekton laughs, "Very well, but if they get too close, I might just decide to kill them." his eyes narrows, "You corrupt everything you touch. It would have been better for your kind to have never existed."

((Welcome to Renekton's thread! Since insane Renekton isn't really more than a berserker, I will have a Lucid Renekton thread up soon. Until then, Enjoy! I am doing this since my Smurf's acting weirdly. I won't let me post...))

makmix

11-10-2013

(( Welcome, btw, is your summoner account level 5 yet, cause it is the requirement to post in the forums except for a select couple. If it is, then yes it is weird and odd. I would ask a question, but, I'm not feeling it today. ))

Ask the Butcher

11-10-2013

((It's level 5 and I can post in other forums but it just didn't let me make one... It should be good now.))

Warden of Wards

11-10-2013

Dear Overgrown Lizard,

How would you like to become a pair of shoes?

----Wishing you the best,
Thresh

Ask the Butcher

11-10-2013

To the pathetic Harrowing decoration,

I would like to see you try! Tell me, what color is your blood? I might decide to use your eviscerated corpse for paint. At least it will give me something to do in this blasted cell.

Renekton

AskMadChemist

11-10-2013

A letter arrives for the Butcher, both the envelope and folded stationary within it were clean but otherwise the former is devoid of any distinguishing markings.

Quote:
Dearest Renekton,

I do very much admire the way you go about maiming and tearing your foes asunder on the Fields of Justice. I find that there is a grace and elegance to the manner in which you eviscerate and obliterate any who oppose you, and I must admit that I am very impressed. I'm curious, though, how did you go about with your....fighting prowess before the League brought you to our world?

Regards,
Singed

Ask the Butcher

11-10-2013

To Singed,

When you live for as long as I have, you discover that there are thousands of ways to kill a fragile and pathetic balloon of flesh and blood like your species. But what separates me from any other sorry piece of filth that picks up a weapon is that there is an art to it. I spent SO years slaughtering your kind that I consider myself an expert.

Renekton

Ask the Butcher

11-11-2013

Renekton had grown bored of just lying in his cell in the gaps between matches. He stood up and ended up pacing the room, back and forth. Then finally in a sudden fit of boredom he had asked for some red paint. A few hours later he ended up painting one side of his cell in black and red, depicting a rather gruesome picture of a desert battlefield. It was well drawn, but it wasn't for the faint of heart or stomach. Fortunately, Renekton was neither of them.

((Bump))

Ask the Butcher

11-11-2013

((Bump))

BloatedBile

11-12-2013

dear renren,

what does corruption mean?

-bb