Are We Getting Close To More Summoner Icons?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KevinDelMarr

10-12-2012

First PFE, then World Championship Team Symbols, now Championship Riven have been released as new/temporary Summoner Icons. I'm really excited at the prospect that more may be released. Whether it's to mark new events or even related to champions, I really hope Summoner Icons will be expanded from current one's. One I think alot of players want is to mark certain champions or Factions from League lore.

Instead of achievements, I think it would be interesting if there was a "Champion Progress" Tab, that would not only record your stats with each champion after every Normal or Ranked Match, but have a bar that fill with experience earned by playing and winning with champions. Once you play and win a certain (large) amount of games and get enough XP with a champion, you get their square. No matter how it's done, I'm really looking forward to even the small possibility of more icons, just because I feel like the basic ones don't really mean anything related to the player (other than the one's you like)

KevinDelMarr

10-12-2012

Anyone else interested? The more people to express interest, the higher priority this becomes.

Comment on what you think of my system for champion icons, or if you have ideas of your own. I know I'd like to see more customization in this game, especially if it relates to something special to the player

Retsopmi

10-12-2012

While it's cool they are adding some, they mean nothing. They are only seen at the end of a match.

ThunderZZZZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2012

lol. I think they should add some to the shop not only would they make alot of money but it would be nice to see some custom summoner icons maybe.

Grellmax

10-12-2012

IIRC you get some for your efforts in ranked.

Fenrir Slakt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retsopmi View Post
While it's cool they are adding some, they mean nothing. They are only seen at the end of a match.
You must be real fun to talk to.

Clockmaker

10-12-2012

New summoner icons would be a great addition to LoL, especially if they reflect on what a player has actually done.

also forum icons

And it was K

10-12-2012

We also get some for Season 2 Ranked prizes.

CTkiller

10-12-2012

You get your current rank badge as your Icon I believe

Adrenakrome

02-06-2013

Quote:
Instead of achievements, I think it would be interesting if there was a "Champion Progress" Tab, that would not only record your stats with each champion after every Normal or Ranked Match, but have a bar that fill with experience earned by playing and winning with champions. Once you play and win a certain (large) amount of games and get enough XP with a champion, you get their square.
Interested.