Season 2 World Finals: Summoner Icon Giveaway and Pro Showmatch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PDiddy

10-18-2012

is this stream archieved anywhere? i'd love to see that game ...

Hi Geoffrey

aka Bazner

Follow Xin it to Win It on Twitter

10-18-2012
21 of 22 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterPoint1 View Post
Wait, we get Riot Graves and Arcade Sona if we went to the WC?
No, he is talking about the playoffs, not the championship. You got Riven if you went to the WC.

Straph

10-18-2012

So you are telling me there was an icon give away that you had to register for within 24 hours if you watched the final? Totally didn't know that and missed the sign up for it even though I watched the finals. Gay~ So maybe you should just give it away to everyone that has an account during season 2 finals instead durp. How stingy are you guys that you have a cut off/sign up for a icon. I mean come on it's like throwing your shoes at someone. So ~ I'm mostly grabbing for a chance for the ICON btw if you didn't catch on cause I didn't act on something I had no clue about... was more interested in watching the final fight than a icon. Still love all of the Riot peoples!

p.s. a bit sad i don't have a cool icon... time to go kill some people with teemo and giggle about it.

hippopatomas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-18-2012

i alos went to the ite within the time but it was down.........how is that our fault

IceDrakeKing

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazner View Post
No, he is talking about the playoffs, not the championship. You got Riven if you went to the WC.
Oh okay, scared me there for a moment, lol.

EmperorOng

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

Quote:
If we did go to the playoffs when are we going to get graves and sona?

CooRie

10-18-2012

so the website is down?

ncrwhale

10-18-2012

Quote:
Go ahead and put a ticket into Player Support, they should be able to help you.
Just so you know, they told me to be patient

brenden7808

10-18-2012

patience people I recieved the icon this morning but not the skin, Im sure it will come soon there is alot of accounts on lol

Racecrown

10-18-2012

Riot,

i have put the code in on sunday. i have seen my friends with theirs. I also at the time didn't have an account to garena so i made one. then resumbitted the code with the username for garena and i haven't gotten yet? question is by resubmitting it did i cancel myself out of getting or was it do they are alot of summoers that put the code in.