Season 2 World Finals: Summoner Icon Giveaway and Pro Showmatch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Evanui

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingedphantom View Post
there are people who still haven't received the icon after redeeming it ,myself included, is it being given through out the week or something?
I haven't received the icon either; and it's been at least a couple days since I redeemed it.

Edit: Oh no... T_T I think I typo'd the stream code. 512337 instead of 521337. ARGH! Any chance someone can fix that for me in the system?

Gr1mReAp3r7

10-17-2012

are the team summoner icons permanent???

Djpetalfile

10-17-2012

I put in the code for the riven icon and it said thank you,but I didn't get mines?

BeQuickOrBeDead

10-17-2012

So it looks like I put in the wrong stream code. I thought it meant to put our stream code in. Because I didn't see any other stream code...

Mandible Claw

10-17-2012

I know for a fact I put the right code in. I'm seeing some people with the icon, and I have yet to receive it.

What's going on?

Xenoti

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2012

I put the code in as given on the World Champ stream, but have yet to get the icon? It said thank you after i finished all the info on the site

baurdin

10-17-2012

How much longer till i can actually get the icon? Im tired of waiting to see what it looks like!

SlimBlade

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2012

Still waiting on season 2 icon. =[

Racecrown

10-17-2012

what if we summited the code but didn't have garena. or made an account that sunday but didn't verify the accout with the site do we not get the icon

AznBoy707

10-17-2012

I watched the championship stream and didn't get a stream code. I saw the little message to go to http://bit.ly/lolriven and when i tried to reserve my icon I couldn't do it because I didn't get a stream code. I'm curious to know if I can ever get the season 2 icon because I never got the code to enter in the first place.