Season 2 World Finals: Summoner Icon Giveaway and Pro Showmatch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lp7phnx

10-12-2012

It won't be a concern of mine, but I know some people are traveling from long distances to watch live and won't have internet access in that following 24 hours due to traveling back. Will this be a problem for them?

Blaschko2

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyUnicorns View Post
i wish the redemption period was lower so it would be more rare :/
well, to be honest, 24 hour redemption period is quite short. I mean, only current active players who are aware of this will have the icon. 1 year from now, it'll be pretty rare, with all the leavers and newcomers. Just wait.

EmChoc

10-12-2012

(__)_)=====D

Shosuko

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2012

dang... I gotta find a way to watch the stream at work <_<

Boyahda

10-12-2012

I have no idea why you Reds feel the need to stick important information like this on GD. We have an announcement section for a reason.

Apollo Starling

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magus View Post
Im excited to say that at 5pm Pacific on Saturday October 13, well start the broadcast with a showmatch featuring some featuring some of the top professional players that have competed in the World Championship. Tune in at 5pm on [url2="http://na.leagueoflegends.com/"]www.leagueoflegends.com[/url2] to see your favorite players compete on the Fields of Justice one last time.
Translation:

We know a lot of you North Americans and Europeans no longer give two ****s about the finals because none of the players you've watched, come to know, and cheered on are in it, so have this pity match, plz watch us

Omegafilter

10-12-2012

What time will the doors open?

krobot

10-12-2012

"with a showmatch featuring some featuring some of the top..."

dat typo

Anthaxious

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magus View Post
Also, Im excited to say that at 5pm Pacific on Saturday October 13, well start the broadcast with a showmatch featuring some featuring some of the top professional players that have competed in the World Championship.
Hate to do this, but...

Canny

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2012

is the code for everyone? or just one.