Season 2 World Finals: Summoner Icon Giveaway and Pro Showmatch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Devack The Holy

10-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankaruz View Post
Where is that?
http://www.lolking.net/

There's a link near the top of the page.

SrFreakLord

10-13-2012

Yay can't wait to see the finals it has being a glorious experience =D

Devack The Holy

10-13-2012

Also, I don't think there's a specific location where they're broadcasting the code. It may be part of the stream itself like the graphics they use. In which case, every place showing the streams will also show the code.

Footie 117

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devack The Holy View Post
Also, I don't think there's a specific location where they're broadcasting the code. It may be part of the stream itself like the graphics they use. In which case, every place showing the streams will also show the code.
ok i hope so and thanks for telling me

Drukyul

10-13-2012

I will purposely not put myself in the running for this icon, because Riven isn't in my top 10 favorite list of champs.

Zastie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2012

There is some strange music playing..

Sydelle

10-13-2012

Wish it were Alex Ich on the match.

Devack The Holy

10-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drukyul View Post
I will purposely not put myself in the running for this icon, because Riven isn't in my top 10 favorite list of champs.
Technically NOT a Riven icon, but an Icon for Season 2 in general. It keeps getting called the Championship Riven Icon because of the way the II looks, matching how it looks on the skin.

SatanslilHelper

10-13-2012

Quote:
Go to our redemption page.
Submit your username, summoner name, server region and the stream code.
Why couldn't this be on your official web page? We're supposed to gladly associate our username/summoner name on any random web page now? I always thought the user name being left out of the equation, provided at least some security for users. Make the loss of an account slightly more difficult.

But I guess I'll trust some random guy, on a forum, who claims to be from Riot, to give me a special summoner icon, by submitting my login name w/o password, to some random webpage.

EsperMagic

10-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SatanslilHelper View Post
Why couldn't this be on your official web page? We're supposed to gladly associate our username/summoner name on any random web page now? I always thought the user name being left out of the equation, provided at least some security for users. Make the loss of an account slightly more difficult.

But I guess I'll trust some random guy, on a forum, who claims to be from Riot, to give me a special summoner icon, by submitting my login name w/o password, to some random webpage.
Shut up.

Also STREAM WHERe? its past 5pm pst