Unusually high ping for the last month

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KOREAN ALL STAR

12-28-2012

This past week as well as last week I've been having ridiculous ping making it impossible to play.

My internet connection is fine yet **** is httin the fan.

pls.

Oscar Arturo

01-08-2013

We need help!!! I have the same fkng problems...

Oscar Arturo

01-08-2013

I have the same problems as all the other players, i cant play, sometimes it reach 2000 ping and is crazy... before the last patch i played normally with 60-90 ping... please help me

Dev7

01-09-2013

I play League from Argentina. I usually get 207-245 ping wich is playable. But lately im getting 315-415 ms
not letting me play correctly. My connection seems to be doing fine, at least, the same as always.
Here are my Netalzyr results:
http://n2.netalyzr.icsi.berkeley.edu...0ebf-4ec2-b3bf

I would really thank you some help, thanks for your attention.

DirtyDinkums

01-09-2013

Same problem as everyone else. Started Sunday, 1-6-12 and has happend for the past 2 days. Normal ping during the game is 60-70, went to 170+ and stayed. It seemed time based, I was playing earlier that day with no problems. Around 7PM MST the latency jumps and stays high.

Did normal TSing, reboot router, ensure nothing is being downloaded, called ISP, etc. Only with League, Counter-strike, and Dota 2 do not have high latency.

I have a friend in the same city that I play with regular that has the same problem, different ISP, only high ping with League.

Shaftz, did your problem get fixed?

DirtyDinkums

DirtyDinkums

01-10-2013

bump

NiaCake

01-10-2013

I have been having issues for 3 weeks now. Before I had a ping of max 220 which isnt strange seeing as I play from Europe. But lately it's been going crazy and last game I played I had 7000 ping. It keeps disconnecting me once every other game. I know it's not my connection and it's not my computer. In all other games it's stable without any disconnects.

CHEECHYCHONG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-10-2013

run windows update and update windows software. get latest sound drivers and latest video drivers from ati/nvidia.

NiaCake

01-15-2013

I updated all my drivers and checked my entire pc, router and modem. 9800ping yesterday. Highest so far. Feels funny floating around in LoL.