Unusually high ping for the last month

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PvtSnuggleBear

11-30-2012

bump

MGSRAIDEN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2012

same issue here the past 2 days i have been getting really awful ping

kurnis

12-02-2012

same for me. so frustrating.

not buying any more RP til this is fixed

Carl Sheburne

12-02-2012

me too

JpG Divinity

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2012

same i am lagging hard now in lane phase im like in 200-400 ping it really sucks

xRyuuk

12-09-2012

Yeah, been getting this problem for the past few days.
Hopefully it gets fixed soon..

BluSkies

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaftz View Post
But its not happening to friends with the same exact ISP and same location? any ideas, i also have an apartment so im not living on campus, therefore it cant be my router, its personally bought and installed directly by verizon!
I have the same problem, friends near the same area and yet they dont experience anything like this. It doesn't happen 100% of the times, but it occurs at roughly a 30% basis. It's frustrating because it's fine one game, and then the next it'll just trip out. Zzz, lost 50 ELO experiencing this. I hope it'd be fixed fast so I can regain it D:

jayssan

12-19-2012

SUPER BUMP:

I won't go into much detail but I have the same problem.
Not too long ago I could quite easily have facebook, tumblr, grooveshark(playing music), skype (chatting with friends) and steam open ALL at the same time. I always had 60+ FPS in game and maintained under 120 ping with no lag spikes at all with no problems. All of a sudden i'm getting 200-700 ping during laning phase, and literally anywhere between 1000 to 15000 (yes fifteen thousand) ping a teamfight. I noticed this happening slightly before Season 3 but i'm not sure thats really the cause.
My internet is high speed btw. Please help Riot

Nilgiccas

12-19-2012

I decided to bump this even though I never see anything ever get solved here. however. bumpage. Samesies and what not.

jayssan

12-20-2012

I'm bumping this yet again.
Seriously, this is breaking the game for a ridiculous amount of people and it still hasn't been addressed.
Its safe to say this has almost nothing to do with our ISP's and is probably on Riot's side.