Great job guys! Really nice TT rework!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MarkovicLipe

10-19-2012

Just want to thank the riot guys because they actually care! :) I'll post my feedback soon. Just want to be of help.

AWildZergling

10-19-2012

ok

Discpled

10-19-2012

Agreed. I love it! Wasn't very fond of the current TT, but this new one offers more game dynamics and a better structured jungle. The current jungle feels like an attempt that went awry and is jarring feeling. The new jungle feels great because its structure is like adding in a 3rd lane with FoW. Plus Vilemaw is amazing. I don't know too much about the 2 ultar issue creating an imbalance or not yet. Would need to do further testing.

Journeyboy

10-19-2012

This is exactly what I expect from people who know nothing of TT in general. "I usually play summoner rift but now I have a cute mini game to pass the time." While the actual TT players see this as nothing like TT.

Saikoh

10-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Journeyboy View Post
This is exactly what I expect from people who know nothing of TT in general. "I usually play summoner rift but now I have a cute mini game to pass the time." While the actual TT players see this as nothing like TT.
Well I play a lot of TT and I say this is a pretty neat change. The new map gives us much more objectives and ways to strategise to gain an advantage. Plus the boss dances with you. Can' say no to that.

Ijaacebo

10-19-2012

SR offers regular 5v5 teams.

TT offers a place for "tanky" champs, with variations centered in different strategies.

Dominion offers another place for different champs, while some others, ain't so favorable here.

New TT should me a NEW map, for other style of gameplay.

Bosses dancing is just a plus, nothing to do with the META the fanbase has adapted for each map.

Lisztomaniac

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2012

the only people who want this change are SR players, riot is neglecting TT players in the TT rework, **** logic lol.

WhiteDevilJ

10-19-2012

i honestly think they should just make it a new map. i have played twisted treeline for 90% or more of the nearly 2000 games of LoL i have played. this is going to kill the enjoyment for twisted treeline veterans