trynd

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DistilledSkill

10-10-2012

why is trynd considered to be so broken on 3v3?
i get that there are a lot of walls on 3v3 so his spin is great but is there any reason he seems to destroy 3v3 so hard compared to 5v5?

Boo

10-10-2012

doesn't get bursted/kited as hard as he does in 5s

Sweagen

10-10-2012

My opinion:
His ult, invincibility, means that in SR if he sits right in the centre of a teamfight, with a full build, he is able to quickly crush 1 person, and do a lot of damage/kill maybe another before he is taken out/runs away to lifesteal back

In 3v3, where 1. His mobility and ability to speed farm the generous camps is fairly unmatched
2. Where there are only 3 champs on a team, you'll do a ton of damage and take out 1 or 2, and that's pretty much their entire team. He needs to be shut down in a fight with exhaust or something because he just does too much damage to such a small team.
3. He can just spin away when he gets low and it's really hard to catch him (he has pretty much the lowest cd *go through walls* skill at lower levels.

James755

10-11-2012

Trynd is only ever a problem in 3v3 if you let him free farm for like 20 minutes. Otherwise he's complete ****.

Friggid

10-11-2012

1500+ elo in ranked hes not considered broken at all, hes mainly just a pub stomper. Get champions like malph, gragas, lee sin, nunu or any other champions that reduce attack speed, then build items that reduce attack speed like frozen heart and randuins and u completely destroy the effectiveness of trynd

AWildZergling

10-11-2012

What's the tryndy pub stomp build?
Boots, zerkers, zeal, vamp scepter, bf sword, PD, IE, BT? I assume you don't need wriggles for taking camps/drag. Any of this wrong? I don't play a lot of tryndy but I might start.

Booker DeWitt

10-11-2012

he doesn't even stomp 3s ppl like lee who are very strong also beat him easily

Boo

10-11-2012

if lee doesn't kill tryn early, then tryn wins the match up. only 2 real counters to tryn throughout the duration of the game are malphite and nunu. if you ban both malphite and get nunu, it's a free win

SaveTheMaids

10-11-2012

I personally find Rengar, Jax, Darius, Udyr, Singed, Malphite, and Rumble much more difficult to deal with than Tryn. It takes a bit more than a little CC to shut them down if they get fed.

If you CC lock Tryn, he's forced to back off since he's normally pretty vulnerable once his ult's on CD. Rengar, Jax, Darius, Udyr, Rumble and the likes can be tough to focus sometimes due to how tanky they can get... while still dealing tons of damage. Equalizer just flat out makes teamfighting impossible if Rumble gets fed. It's really hard to avoid due to how small the map is.

Mich567

10-12-2012

Solution #1: Rammus.
Solution #2: Lots o' Armor/Thornmail.
Solution #3: CC!
Solution #4: No farm.
Problem solved... unfortunately, a lot of people do not learn to utilize these.