Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Finally Got Gold :)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SavageWolves

10-12-2012

After some torturous games and dealing with a lot of baddies, I finally got 1500 ELO this afternoon.

Yay!

Ask me anything.

Corner Warrior

10-12-2012

Congrats! Currently trying to get there myself. Does it end on Sunday?

SavageWolves

10-12-2012

It ends on October 23rd.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2568236 (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2568236)

FMLeague

10-12-2012

Congratulations. but i think victorious janna (war hero janna) needs more particle effects. Right now, her spells are the same as normal janna with a hardly noticeable golden tint

SavageWolves

10-13-2012

It's mainly being gold that I'm happy about. The skin is just an added bonus

Mynt

10-13-2012

Is there a specific champion and/or strategy that you abused to get there?

I used Morgana before "it was known" that she was viable.

SavageWolves

10-13-2012

I played predominantly jungle, mostly Skarner and Lee Sin. I played Malphite jungle when I could.

My mechanics are pretty darn good and I outjungled the enemy and was able to snowball a lane or two pretty much every game.

Resent

10-13-2012

I played a pretty mean Mordekaiser till 1450 in 3v3 to get my gold. Had to go all try-hard, lol

SavageWolves

10-13-2012

There's a lot of people who have gone into 3 v 3 trying to get gold, expecting bad players to play on the Twisted Treeline.

I think it's sad 3 v 3 players don't get more respect, but the game isn't balanced around 3 v 3 gameplay.