Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Zeozama's Pantheon Build 5v5

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zeozama

09-28-2010

im not drawing bait? wth lol

PardonMySwag

09-28-2010

Quote:
zeozama:
im not drawing bait? wth lol

Theres no way this build can be real, it's that bad.

zeozama

09-28-2010

-_- go try it urself. ive been useing this from level 11 to level 27. but sure i did use a few champs in my time and this is my main. u may think this is bad but others might think its good. u cant believe it unless u try it. my max with this build was 23-6-14 in a 5v5. Keep ur useless comments to urself and accually try this build because u dont know what a good build is.

Redenbacher

09-28-2010

Alright so for some real critique, I recommend the following changes:

• Lose the Berserker's Greaves - Panth is easy to kill and has no escape mechanisms. 90% of the time, you should have Mercury's Treads. The other 10% will probably be Ninja Tabi.
  • Lose the Last Whisper. It's % Armor Penetration doesn't work for your skills such as Heartseeker and Spear Shot (Javelin Toss? Is this the Olympics?). You're better off going for Flat armor penetration, so I recommend Youmuu's Ghostblade instead.
  • Sunfire Cape on Panth is an expensive investment for little return. I recommend Randuin's Omen for physical damage teams, and Banshee's Veil for magic damage teams. Alternatively, for an all-around good plan to improve your AD and survivability at the same time, Frozen Mallet + Atma's provides the best of both worlds, and then some Crit.
  • Heartseeker is no longer as powerful as it used to be, but you should have at least one point in it for the passive. That crit is an execution, and helps you get kills and minion last-hits.
  • Also, you don't want to always start out with Aegis. Start with Spear shot, then Aegis, then Heartseeker. By the time you've finished that combo, your spear shot is ready again for the kill.

Supreme1337

09-28-2010

I'm sorry to ask this, but what is Excaliber, and how do I buy it? Is this some kind of mod?

Redenbacher

09-28-2010

Quote:
Supreme1337:
I'm sorry to ask this, but what is Excaliber, and how do I buy it? Is this some kind of mod?

There is no Excaliber - I believe (hope) he meant to say Infinity Edge.

zeozama

09-28-2010

Quote:
Supreme1337:
Well i call infinity edge excaliber lol