incipid poison

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MagicCookie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2013

Riot League of Legends- Your entire community is well known as the top leading sh--it stain on the world with the massive amount of daddy abused small dick denial complex troll who will blame the entire world even while they are getting punched in the throat by them selves on someone else. I hope your new born children burn during the 9/11 ****ing bombing one of the trolls does on your HQ in LA, as he screams in agony you while falling debris crushes your legs and you can do nothing but watch in pure agony and scream like the greedy nazi ****ing *****s that you are. Goodbye you selfish ***** of a company. You have ****ed me over for the last time. Now I hope someone ****s you over and kills you and your entire families in cold blood while its being filmed live.

iPooUnicorns

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2013

Someone's jimmies are quite rustled.

molokodude

10-10-2013

I literally just saw this on GD. Worst hidden poison thread I have ever seen btw.

NamKim

10-10-2013

I saw "small dick denial complex troll" and thought he was referring to me...

A Slime Appears

10-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPooUnicorns View Post
Someone's jimmies are quite rustled.
No, this is beyond rustled. This is something much, much more. I don't think the English language has a word for this.

Basoosh

10-11-2013

Yea, how dare Riot make a free-to-play game. The nerve of some people!