Season Two World Championship Matchup Preview

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ManSlaughter008

10-12-2012

Lmao, do you guys know there were like 10 million people watching the semifinal in Asia?
they also streaming the tournament at the same time, so its not only the US and Europe has the streaming.
I hate when people don't use their brain to think.

Sonic Nova

10-12-2012

AF are bloody cheaters... they don't deserve to play in the finals IMO.

frigAro

10-12-2012

Seriously fanboys need to shut up about this cheating incident... So yeah, they cheated. Doesn't deny that they're a hell of a good team. If you didn't happen to notice, CLG.EU got shut the hell down in their 2nd match against Azubu and even TSM Reginald admitted to being "completely outplayed" in their match regardless of the cheating. And plus, they got fined $30,000 as determined by Riot who happens to be the creators of this game. So stop your whining and crying about how it's not fair your team lost and enjoy the match. Like seriously STFU. Also if you didn't know, a lot of other teams received warnings for cheating in their matches. However, Azubu was deemed the only team that deserved a fine. And yeah, TSM was one of the teams that received a warning. Honestly the only thing you should be pissed off about is the location of the freaking huge ass screen right behind the players. I mean, whoever came up with that setup is an idiot. That screen screams "please cheat".

Eze Templar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2012

2 is champion just need who is the best for get the champion cup..

Eaglelander

10-12-2012

In the end, Riot is the final judge.
And nobody here can deny Azubu's skill at the risk of looking stupid, so this one done and over incident is being overused just to argue...what? Are you guys all Azubu fanboys, and your hearts were broken over the controversy from a team you admired as the purest team in the league?

There'd be no other reason to hate on Azubu this much, and it really looks like jealousy or spite to anybody just looking at the opinions posted in the TPA v AZB specific forum...

Yeah, LoL is big in Asia, probably with a bigger fanbase there. What's it to you? We play on the NA server.

Master Spammer

10-13-2012

dude i voted for azuba frost this entire tourney but then they cheated so plz GO ASSASSINS!!!

NioSenpai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2012

Finally! Phreak can longer bias aboout NA or EUW region! Everytimes he always talk down to asian team! I'm sick of it! Now there are two asians in the final! I love it!!

sirplayalot11

10-13-2012

Battle of the Asian Persuasion, my friends called it

TexasPwnsAll

10-13-2012

At this level of play, FB plus enemy red is a HUGE deficit to overcome. It was obvious cheating that in any normal mind gave AZF a decisive advantage, and the 30K is a mild slap on the wrist for it. They should have had to forfeit the match and play TSM for a winner take all game. In addition, they should be fined for it as well. Riot should hold players accountable for their actions and not let a team in all reality get away with cheating like Frost did. If Frost wins this tourney, then it is an asterisk win.

Me or Nothing

10-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoltNinjA View Post
http://tournaments.leagueoflegends.c...atchup-preview

http://www.reignofgaming.net/blogs/t...ke-and-manager

Begs the question: Has Azubu Frost and Taipei Assassins played before? o_o
The power of secret scrims, leaving matches before the history can tell the tale