Season Two World Championship Matchup Preview

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deus Iratus

10-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwitz View Post
i dont care who it was. cheating is cheating. if they found out TSM cheated i would want them out too. Play fair so that we can really see who is best and only the best should win.
Um, what?
Cheating aside, we saw AZF completely dominate TSM for 2 games straight, and Regi admitted to being "completely outplayed" and you still want the best to win?

MeanFacedJohnny

10-13-2012

Wow been awhile since I've posted on the forums. Here goes nothing.

Quit crying you whiny cockroaches. So AZF got caught cheating, so did nearly every other team. It was obvious to anyone not half-retarded that AZF was the far superior team at this tournament. Minimaps or not, they still would have steamrolled the field like they did. Sorry TSM fans, but TSM have been playing the same losing strategy for over a year now. It doesn't work. CLG.EU had the only viable strategy against the super aggressive Asian teams (turtling). Unfortunately It didn't pan out for them.

So don't cry about not watching because it's all Asian. They are better and it shows. Let's try to get better ourselves this year in the NA and EU and maybe put up a better fight next year.

To those saying LoL will take a hit because an all Asian Final I have this to say, LoL is a wold wide phenomenon. It is hugely popular all over the world not just the NA and EU regions. It will continue to progress and expand as an e-sport regardless of who's the best at any given time. Because it's an awesome, easily accessible, easy to learn difficult to master blast of a game, it will be a good while before it's popularity even starts to wane.

I look forward to the finals tonight and will be rooting for AZF. In case you were wondering I am an M5 fan and was rooting for them to crush it. But they didn't and AZF impresses the hell out of me so now I'm a fan of theirs too.

The only people who deserve to complain about the finals are the Europeans because they have to stay up until an ungodly hour if they plan to watch this.

Quit whining, stop being racists, and enjoy whats probably going to be one hell of a match up.

tl;dr: Asians are better, LoL is worldwide. Quit crying like a bunch of racist 12 year olds FFS.

Deft On Kogmaw

10-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasPwnsAll View Post
At this level of play, FB plus enemy red is a HUGE deficit to overcome. It was obvious cheating that in any normal mind gave AZF a decisive advantage, and the 30K is a mild slap on the wrist for it. They should have had to forfeit the match and play TSM for a winner take all game. In addition, they should be fined for it as well. Riot should hold players accountable for their actions and not let a team in all reality get away with cheating like Frost did. If Frost wins this tourney, then it is an asterisk win.

so how about AZF being down 0-4, down a tower, down a dragon by 10 minute mark. by your standards that would be a HHUUUUUUUUGUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE deficit to overcome, oh thats right azf overcame that deficit.... TSM outplayed so who the **** are you to determine how riot should do things? why dont you go make your own game and have a worldwide tournament then you can decide what happends alright brah? just sayin brah.

DaSwoleWill

10-13-2012

Hey fellas what time does the championship start (US eastern time?)

Deus Iratus

10-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaSwoleWill View Post
Hey fellas what time does the championship start (US eastern time?)
Pretty sure it's in 7 hours from now.

Kettlingr

10-13-2012

I know I'm going to sound like I'm bawwing, but trolls know where to go and how to get there.

I hope that Riot de-nerfs the turrets. In all the games that TPA and AZF won, they split push. I REALLY don't like that play style, if the meta switches to that, I'd rather just watch bowling or golf reruns on ESPN classic. That's like watching paint dry on my monitor, and I won't subject myself to it.

Now having said that, I'm rooting for TPA. AZF are arrogant little chinks, and I want the new kids to shove their dicks RIGHT UP their asses. They outplayed my boys(M5), and they won that that **** fairly(playstyle being **** aside), which isn't something AZF can say.

TPA ALL DAY BABY!

MysticK9

10-13-2012

What time is it est i need to knowwwwww

xJcTx

10-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekronius View Post
Your eyes that slanted you cant properly read?
Really man? racism?
why you crying so hard just cause two Asian teams are in the finals
Its a ****ing WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP. God all you jerks are the same, apparently to you people World Championships means "North American and Europeans MUST WIN!!!!", and wtf "omg Asians are domianting?!?! Guess as an american I got to stop playing a game cause my country isn't on top anymore"
Are you kidding me? it's a game and we play for fun, if your not having fun that's great stop playing, but don't call it a decline in american and European players cause "Asian players are dominating"

Eclips3 Zombie

10-13-2012

All i gotta say is, I did not expect TPA to be in the final match, I Admit, they are good, but i really didn't expect them at all to be here. I just saw the other teams stats and i honestly thought they would be eliminated after their victory over Najin, but they have been quite impressive, especially with their endgame, I think they learned a little something from CLG EU.

tikt0k

10-13-2012

what time ? ? ?