Shaco master

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

targetthis

10-12-2012

Ok, im sure everyone knows shaco is super op by now. I have a build that has not failed me yet. I've gone 50/1, 30/0 just insane damage and no type of character can stand up to it that i have ran into. Hell i have solod baron at lvl 13 with this build (just 3 of the items).
So you start of with boots and 3 health pots, try and stay in jungle till you get wriggles (you will have to get about 2 kills but this is easy with shaco)

Then you get recureve bow and beserker greaves.. Then push madreds.
At this point you are almost able to solo baron you just need either the BF sword or the pickaxe and clock of agility together. (With either one of these the bf or the other two combined you can solo baron).

I'm not sure if anyone has done this before because i have never looked it up but it is possible.

If you dont believe me just add me and watch me do it =]

Thats all of the build i can tell you about, i dont want anyone else to completely copy it =]

mistmann

10-12-2012

u want a cookie?

what is ur piont?

targetthis

10-12-2012

Oh! A cookie would be nice, very thoughtful of you thank you.
I didnt know i needed a point to make a thread maybe next time i will consider this for you. How does that sound?

UgmoDuck

10-12-2012

this build assumes a lot.
1. that you will be fed
2. that you will not counter jungled
3. enemy team wont ward deep or pink ward
4. that you will get the kills and not your team

I would not consider shaco OP as there are ways to counter him. He is good, just not OP. An OP champ is a champ that you cant counter in my opinion. Plus, if the enemy team drags to late game, shaco isnt that good late and in team fights.

targetthis

10-12-2012

With all things considered you are right but if your team isn't really bad you should be able to farm the items with just 3 kills. I have tested this build over and over the wards are nothing considering you can drop boxes and q out of any hairy situation. Shaco counters all jungles or at least all i have come across, ugmoduck i suggest you add me and you watch me shaco you will change your mind on the Op ness of shaco =]