Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Which two champion to get

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

amerricka

10-12-2012

Hi, I've recently gotten some rp and am wondering which 2 champions to buy. I main top lane so I am aiming to buy two top lane champs. These are the four champions I have in mind.

Jarvan- Just looks fun to play, plus I've heard he's pretty viable.

Shen- Lots of complaints of OPness, im hesistant to buy him because he might get nerfed soon.

Darius- Pretty much same as shen, if he gets a nerf I wouldn't want to buy.

Yorick- For pretty obvious reasons, he's just really strong. Again this champion might get nerfed but I am not sure.

Please help, thanks!

mistmann

10-12-2012

this is a sht community and no one cares

Strghtflush

10-12-2012

Your best bet on those if you want to play ranked is going to be yorick and jarvan. Jarvan is a fun one, though initially he can be really tricky to play, and his ult is legendary for screwing over your team. Yorick is an extremely strong top laner with a lot of sustain, utility, and a very powerful ult that can help your team out in teamfights. The other two tend to get banned a lot, though they can be fun.

Darius is an all in champ. You start a fight with darius, you end it with one of you dying. He has no escape spells, is very slow, but can put out nice damage with a very powerful ultimate. Shen I haven't played, so someone else would be better in explaining him.

amerricka

10-12-2012

Thanks, yeah I predicted Darius would have his weak points. And one quick question about shen if anybody would answer, does he output a lot of damage/good teamfighter.

mistmann

10-12-2012

yes if built right, google it for we dont care to type it out or really put too much thought into it cause this community is filled with selfish people

UgmoDuck

10-12-2012

IMO not to buy champs for RP. Get a skin as champs are free and skins are not. You can always wait a bit to buy a champ, but not a skin.

If not, shen is OP but always banned. So if you buy him you wont get to play him mutch. Yorick and daruis are good too, i would get both IMO.

Sir Bulldog

10-12-2012

I would use your RP to get skins, because that's the *only* way to get a skin. But if I had to choose, it would be Yorick. He can harass just about any champion in top lane and win.