So the forum hates me

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heil Teemo

10-12-2012

On and off for the past week or so, I haven't been able to log into the forums. It gives me some error message and I have to wait for a later time to see if it's corrected itself. This is one of those times.

I'm going to post real quick and hope it doesn't blow up in my face for a few minutes. I can't guarantee I'll be active much more than once a day or so until this problem is fixed.

Xander Blade

10-12-2012

well here is hoping the issue gets resolved.

Iron Ambássador

10-12-2012

If the error message is the "Not authorized to access this page", deleting cookies works. At least for me. I've had to delete cookies twice a day for 3 weeks now just to be able to log in. Every time I change from home connection to school one, the other way around or just start up my home connection in the morning, cookies deletion is the only way to log in <.<

Xander Blade

10-12-2012

yeah i had that problem as well. usually a quick history wipe/ cookie wipe does it for me. its rather annoying having to do that.

AskKarthus

10-12-2012

What are cookies in this context?

Paltala

10-12-2012

Get back to normal soon Eve <3

Xander Blade

10-12-2012

sorry karthus its not the cookies you are thinking of. its some kind of lingo humans use for a type of filing system. wish it was real cookies though...

Trynd The King

10-12-2012

Don't leave D:

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2012

If you're getting that error of "Access denied" then you simply go to the homepage, it'll show you logged in. Click log out, then log back in again. That fixes it.

AskKarthus

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
sorry karthus its not the cookies you are thinking of. its some kind of lingo humans use for a type of filing system. wish it was real cookies though...
I was human once.