Celebrate Season Two with Championship Riven

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Anatolie

10-15-2012

guys i kent in this bit.ly/lolriven why

lolske

10-15-2012

I was expecting more from this skin, the sword looks so flat in game as well as the hair is so ugly :S
Had to spend one refund credit because I was really dissapointed on how it looks in game (yes, I detailed the in game images before buying the skin).
So if you are exigent with those cosmetic details think twice before buy this skin.

Naughty Riven

10-15-2012

Hi, I bought the skin and found a glitch. In the teaser, after using riven's q, there are supposed to be blue after effect. However in game, the after effect is green instead of blue just like the original skin. PLEASE FIX.

Dizco Disaster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2012

I think there is a minor glitch, Most of the particles are green instead of blue. I, being red/green colorblind was really looking forward to this skin. I will not refund it. I still think it is a fun skin, and I want to support Riot. But... I would like if we can support changing the colors to be blue on this Skin. I want to push this almost as much as changing Pink Taric's particles to pink.

Sky Strider FiM

10-15-2012

i couldn't get the summoner icon that they gave us a code for, the website wouldn't work

Skygrip

10-15-2012

Now ill have 2 skin for riven(battle bunny and championship)

FizzleStix

10-15-2012

Issues:

1) the ingame skin looks NOTHING like the cool splash art. Seriously this is very misleading and why so many are not happy with it.

2) The hair...omfg who in Riot designed that hair? Why are they still working for you? Just god awful.

3) Fix the particles...cmon what kind of sorry excuse for testing is that? I dont care if it works on PBE or not. If that it true...then how can we trust ANYTHING that is tested on PBE if real in game servers behave differently.

The E shield is cool, I dont mind the sword look once ult'd either, but the overall armor look and hair could really use a complete rework.

I'm seriously debating using my last refund to drop this skin.

Sajjuu

10-15-2012

just bought the new skin its really nice, but are the broken wings effect supposed to be green?, i would think they would be blue

TheAnonyimous

10-15-2012

My computer broke so i can't play league, I then see this skin, it stops its sales on my b-day, and now I'm mad that I can't get it.

scadanightshade

10-15-2012

not sure why everyone says it's not working cause the after effect is blue on mine, and last time i used it the Q and broken wings abilities were blue to.