Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Celebrate Season Two with Championship Riven

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Riven on Top

10-14-2012

Quote:
aInsaneLegend:
hey why isnt the summoner icon code working or the store whats wrong with this picture, do we still get a week to redeem or is it now just a 6 days, and they said that the redemption code will be active for 24 hours and the store hasn't even been available since they said that how is that fair riot HOW

The code is done on another site.
http://bit.ly/LoLRiven

Alynv

10-14-2012

where's my riven's skin!!!! it's 14th!!!!

Aiden Hew

10-14-2012

this wait is killing me why isn't it out yet?!

Ragknight

10-14-2012

Quote:
aInsaneLegend:
hey why isnt the summoner icon code working or the store whats wrong with this picture, do we still get a week to redeem or is it now just a 6 days, and they said that the redemption code will be active for 24 hours and the store hasn't even been available since they said that how is that fair riot HOW

If you talking about the Code for the Icon, it is on a seperate site that you have to submit it too and will be active next week. As for the Skin it is unknown why it is not up yet. Most likely delayed. Hopefully it be on soon

sugarcrotch

10-14-2012

why is the skin not purchasable? scumbag riot

Souldier

10-14-2012

Guys chill they had a big event last night, they are probably dead tired.
Riot Workers are people too, let them rest. Its not like the skin was canceled. I also am looking forward to the skin a lot! So relax and do something else with your time other then insulting and complaining to Riot.

Noctilucent

10-14-2012

Personally I think it might be delayed because they are changing some things about the skin. Think about it. Everyone is complaining about how the sword looks horrible and that there isn't a recall animation. Maybe they are fixing it.

Aiden Hew

10-14-2012

i thought there was a recall animation and the sword could look better i personally don't like the flat top but the rest is good

LynnFTW

10-14-2012

the sword looks awesome, ya'll crazy.

Diminister

Recruiter

10-14-2012

it sucks how i don't have riven or main her