Celebrate Season Two with Championship Riven

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blake Aaron

10-14-2012

NoMistakes, how many times in this topic have people said that the code on stream was the icon... sigh. I have the Icon done already. We won't receive that till next week. They only gave the skin to the people who attended. While others can buy it for 8days after the tourney. It was suppose to be released on today but it hasn't yet.

Hyru

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xNoMistakes View Post
They just gave out the skin on the stream. It's a website and code
Now I know why people continue to make threads about the code being a skin. They were misinformed by idiots like you.

It's an ICON, not a skin. The skin is available for purchase starting today til next week.

Ragknight

10-14-2012

It's probably going to be a late update. I mean that game didn't end until like what? 1 in the morning? (well where I live anyways). Probably the guys had a party, or still on the trip back to work, most likely the update will be on in a hour or two.

Though I am still very antsy about the skin not being released.

AZRAELCELT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2012

so how much will this skin be I wanna make sure I can afford it and when is it meant to come out it says yesterday but still not

AZRAELCELT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2012

and why must we redeem for the icon now and still not recieve it for another week thats just stupid although the continued bugs and errors that still arnt fixed in this game makes sence if you think along those lines, how long has victors 3rd not been showing up rproperly 6,7,8 months now I think

Ragknight

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZRAELCELT View Post
so how much will this skin be I wanna make sure I can afford it and when is it meant to come out it says yesterday but still not
Since their only a particle change for this skin, It most likely going to be a average price. Unless they try to make it more appealing and cause it was made for the Championship they raised it, it is most likely going to be 976 RP

iGaymer

Recruiter

10-14-2012

Gotta get it! Gotta buy more RP today :3 Well yeah cya!

Blake Aaron

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZRAELCELT View Post
and why must we redeem for the icon now and still not recieve it for another week thats just stupid although the continued bugs and errors that still arnt fixed in this game makes sence if you think along those lines, how long has victors 3rd not been showing up rproperly 6,7,8 months now I think
Because its a limited... meaning after the 24hr noone will get it. Same as the champ. You bash this game but remember its free to play.. so dont hate on it to much.

Darkspace3000

10-14-2012

Where is it

l JustinPark l

10-14-2012

How come its not in the shop yet d: