Celebrate Season Two with Championship Riven

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EternalDestroyer

10-13-2012

i like the ult

The Blu Equine

10-13-2012

Just got home from the finals and am confused as to where we were supposed to get the code for this skin (unless we're getting the code e-mailed to us) at. Not in my bag OR box set of statues.

Forum

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluiskelith View Post
Just got home from the finals and am confused as to where we were supposed to get the code for this skin (unless we're getting the code e-mailed to us) at. Not in my bag OR box set of statues.
Me too heres my thread post on it.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...1#post30207036

Poli1

10-14-2012

i dont understand, is free that skin? o what?

Riage

10-14-2012

Shut up and take my money!!!!

Remuko

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeeksNaman View Post
[aws2=news/October_2012/2012_10_12_Championship_Riven/Championship_Riven_splash.jpg]news/October_2012/2012_10_12_Championship_Riven/Championship_Riven_splash_thumb.jpg[/aws2]

As Season Two comes to a spectacular conclusion, the competition is fiercer than ever. To commemorate every action-packed moment, we’ve outfitted Riven with a heavy suit of armor, new spell effects, and a recall animation befitting a truly determined contender. Championship Riven also brandishes her signature gigantic blade, now coursing with powerful blue energy, worthy of the Exile’s vigilance.

[aws2=news/October_2012/2012_10_12_Championship_Riven/Championship_Riven_comic.jpg]news/October_2012/2012_10_12_Championship_Riven/Championship_Riven_comic_thumb.jpg[/aws2]

Season Two World Finals attendees receive Championship Riven for free with their ticket purchase. After the epic finale, Championship Riven will be available for all players to purchase in the store from October 14 to October 22.
its the 14th. why isnt she in the store yet?

Somewhere around

10-14-2012

I venomously refuse to go to bed until, I can purchase this riven skin. ^- I feel your pain bro.

Dixons Cider

10-14-2012

gimmie skin already !!!!!

BRAZIL HUEHUE

10-14-2012

where is the rivennnnnnnnnnn skinnnnnnnnnn

Somewhere around

10-14-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...2678676&page=2

Get up in this thread, for no riven skin in store ATM.