Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Celebrate Season Two with Championship Riven

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jesot

10-13-2012

Quote:
Yasuchika:
I feel sorta bad for saying this, but I don't think that the in-game model is that good.

Why feel bad? It's an ugly looking skin. Super disappoint. It'd be acceptable as a Judgement Kayle-type free skin.

Rhark

10-13-2012

The armor on her in game looks awesome. But I agree with Yasuchika and Jesot, the skin needs some major work. Her lips have this ugly Mac lipstick clash to everything else, and her hair looks like a helmet.
Riven doesnt wear make up (with the exception of her bunny suit, and even that was more subtle than this) and the way her hair helmets her face looks extremely ugly and unnatural, the bang line should recede as you got further down, not advance. Throw in some stray hairs to give the illusion of depth and layers instead of a complete flat top.

It is the best armor on her yet, but her actual features are just too far below the standard of which the recent models you have been creating. With what riven means to the community along with the event for releasing her skin, I think you can do better.

Coastline

Recruiter

10-13-2012

the splash art and particles are good but the model is awful, I'll stick to battle bunny.

I am Heisenberg

10-13-2012

Looks epic!

Xx2TailsxX

10-13-2012

Because Battle Bunny Riven wasn't enough.....

SWEET JESUS

(I love you riot.)

Penguin Pwns

10-13-2012

looks butch

MakeInHD

10-13-2012

well i was gonna save for halloween but its just 2 awsome

ChriisTofu

10-13-2012

...I just pooed in my pants.

Keeven

Recruiter

10-13-2012

Can't wait for tommorow! Skin looks so beast, and I love riven <3

cherry547

10-13-2012

Nice skin but could u change her reforged blade into something that looks like a sword