Celebrate Season Two with Championship Riven

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tyrlol

10-13-2012

So is this the S2 version of the FREE S1 Kayle skin (and champ if you didn't have her yet)? If so, rather lame move especially with Halloween right around the corner. I don't like to be one of those people begging for free items, and I do buy a decent amount of skins, but you'd think that one special skin free per season isn't much to ask.

Jesdf

10-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrlol View Post
So is this the S2 version of the FREE S1 Kayle skin (and champ if you didn't have her yet)? If so, rather lame move especially with Halloween right around the corner. I don't like to be one of those people begging for free items, and I do buy a decent amount of skins, but you'd think that one special skin free per season isn't much to ask.
I agree with you. But i think that this ISN'T the skin.

TingTitan

10-13-2012

Honestly this skin is really humorous. The plash and the skin are completely different and if not because of the particle, bunny skin is still better in appearance

Zeriken

10-13-2012

Sorry, but the hair appears very derpy in the art image that was supplied on the first page. I don't think I would actually pay money for this specifically :\. Unless, of course, the hair gets fixed. It just looks far too wonky.

AbsolutePK

10-13-2012

Any chance the Champion Riven will be going on reduced price sale? I'm not even close to 6300 IP and would love to not have to spend 1950 RP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeriken View Post
Sorry, but the hair appears very derpy in the art image that was supplied on the first page. I don't think I would actually pay money for this specifically :\. Unless, of course, the hair gets fixed. It just looks far too wonky.
Her hair reminds me a lot of the Kid from Bastion.

randomfantastic

10-13-2012

Why doesn't Riot show any love to the supports? More skins for Taric... do it now.

ItsTihooo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2012

When riven ults the sword looks stupid, its a T....like the design is good and all but that ruined it

Advante

Recruiter

10-13-2012

Well I live in Indonesia, but I just use paypal

darkwager

10-13-2012

sup with her face?

Sammy Fixie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2012

HOW MUCH IT's GUNNA COST!!!!!!!? D: