Celebrate Season Two with Championship Riven

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KiwiTheTORT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2012

To me, it looks like Cloud from FF7 based on the hair/hair color and the large left shoulder pad with bare right arm and a fairly boxy looking completed sword in the in-game art.

Szaxachii

10-12-2012

It says shes sporting a new heavy suit of armor... Unfortunately ingame Lux has more armor than that... Wish her ingame was as badass as the Splash Art

Kaizen Ulraa

10-12-2012

I love how no one has noticed that her sword is the Championship cup.

Taimla

10-12-2012

i think there is a store that sells them in fairview mall, might be an eb games

Quote:
Originally Posted by qqcar View Post
awesome skin i only have 780 rp =( does any know if ebgame in toronto have league $ 10rp card?

Villanz

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollovon View Post
Please for the love of the league fix that hair and add a little more detail on the armor!! Like WTF this is almost as misleading as taric's hair in bloodstone expect cool long hair get JERSEY SHORE HAIR in game...Comon guys fix this skins character model a little more before release. The particles and sword when reassembled on the other hand look sick though.
Quoted for emphasis!

ANGEL0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2012

Riven's face ingame looks like a yellow pumpkin....UGLY...anyone else notice that?

looks so bad...

Haimajin

10-12-2012

Well then. They're making me buy more RP. Fine then.

Haimajin

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollovon View Post
Please for the love of the league fix that hair and add a little more detail on the armor!! Like WTF this is almost as misleading as taric's hair in bloodstone expect cool long hair get JERSEY SHORE HAIR in game...Comon guys fix this skins character model a little more before release. The particles and sword when reassembled on the other hand look sick though.
I normally buy the skins for their splash art. Just saying.

WyseWolf

10-12-2012

Yea I have to agree, something about the hair and face makes her not as hot as in the other skins even crimson elite face is better than this Riot please fix her head! (Hair&Face)

U Even Rift Bro

10-12-2012

Please dont make it 30$ like pulsefire ezreal