Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Malzahar Hoodie runs extremely small?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NinjaCÅT

10-12-2012

Wow this thread makes me feel small...

Pizza on a Bun

10-12-2012

I'm 310 lbs.6ft 5in and I need a 4X for length

Cyning

10-12-2012

Quote:
NinjaCÅT:
Wow this thread makes me feel small...

Welcome to the club. I'm 5'10" and 165lbs. Just imagine also wearing a size 6 EEE shoe like me. I have to wear 8's since most men's shoes don't go lower than 8 without being juniors, and even then those are far too thin for my feet.

For all intensive purposes, I have paws for feet.

A single hat

10-12-2012

On the order forms at the event, it says that they run at least a size smaller than usual. A large fits me well, and I usually go for a small/medium.

Master Dim Sum

10-12-2012

Quote:
A single hat:
On the order forms at the event, it says that they run at least a size smaller than usual. A large fits me well, and I usually go for a small/medium.

noted:

looks like im gonna have to bid on that 3XL one then.

Master Dim Sum

10-12-2012

Did anyone else buy the Malzahar Hoodie (or blitzcrank one). can you let me know ur approx height/weight and size you bought that fit. Again just trying to find out if I need to buy a XXL/XXXL or just exchange my XL because perhaps mine was mislabeled.

Engasta

10-12-2012

What they really need is a baby sized hoodie of a voidling.

GaseousSnake

10-12-2012

Unrelated, but if I may ask, are the designs printed on the hoodie? Or was it another method?