Tier 1 and 2 Runes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fate Ninja

10-12-2012

What is the point in buying them? Either get rid of them entirely, or make runes purchasable with Riot Points. They're total IP-wastes, and the worst part is that new players who are leveling up their first account will be the most susceptible to buying Tier 1-2 runes, and those are the players who have the least IP to spare.

Akkina

10-12-2012

They won't sell power, and tier 1-2 runes really are a noobtrap. I'm glad the person I was introduced to the game by told me that they got upgraded.

Nikola999

10-12-2012

I think they are kinda useless, but the point of having them is to (I think) show new players stuff, and give them a slight advantage.

And no to the Riot Point purchases. Just no ._.

Killzerz

10-12-2012

Tier 1 runes are actually quite good. They are around a 1/14 of the price of a tier 3 and give slightly more than 1/2 the benefit. Tier 2 runes suck, but tier 1 is great for noobs.

Twixiee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2012

It's much much more IP efficient to buy lots of the 15ip tier 1 runes (hundreds) and combine them into tier 3 runes. (At first that is, after a while you'll start getting >9 of the same kind, not really worth it anymore).

So no, I vote we keep them.