High Elo Player, help me please. :3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Careful Ima Trap

10-12-2012

Hey, I main mid and I want to pick up new champions to get a well rounded mid line up. Currently I can play Zyra mid and Fiora mid flawlessly. I've picked up Twisted Fate, Eve, Cassiopeia and Zilean recently to try and learn them aswell. Currently all of the mid champs that I have:

Ahri, Akali, Annie, Cassiopeia, Evelynn, Fiora, Katarina, Kennen, Lux, Mordekaiser, Morgana, Ryze, Soraka, Twisted Fate, Vladimir, Zilean and Zyra.

Should I master any of these champs? If so, which? Should I pick up another mid and master them?

PS. Yes I consider Fiora a mid champ, 90% of the time she gets bullied out of top lane/easily countered, whereas she counters all mid champs.

report me son

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2012

katarina

Barioth

10-12-2012

sometimes i play trynd mid and it works.

PVRSE

10-12-2012

wow no thank you fiora mid but you should learn cass, zyra, akali, aniv, karth, fizz, EVE, oriana, kat, or ryze mid. any one of those are really just flat out winners.

fiora has no place in high elo.

Thoragh

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunethug View Post
wow no thank you fiora mid but you should learn cass, zyra, akali, aniv, karth, fizz, EVE, oriana, kat, or ryze mid. any one of those are really just flat out winners.

ahri and graggy are not bad choices for mid champs either.

Almight Aza

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2012

i honestly wouldnt bother playing cass unless you stick with her. then shes beast mode, but ahri/kass still really hard counter her imo (kassadin doesnt super beat all mids btw...). pick 2/3 safe mids, i think i would recomment ahri, kat, morgana, eve, karthus, ryze, orianna, tf, zyra or anivia none of them really have a HARD counter (exactly... kinda do but eh), all of the scale amazingly, all of them can win on farm till about 1700 when people really learn how to make an advantage a win and all of them have great roam potential, least of call karthus, and even if he stays in lane hes of use. annie and zilean just dont scale well at all, zileans good with a good team but cant really make things happen later.

dont overlook kassadin, sion, LB, brand, the first three can be great niche picks you should become familiar with kass and sion or lb and sion. i really like sion, if the enemy has stupid ganks and stupid gank follow up (e.g, ahri/kennen + nautilus/shaco/whatever) sion is stupidly hard to kill, has stupid gank potential and stupid farming ability mid game not to mention fairly good gank follow up. he just falls off and really becomes a tank with a bit of utility and a bit of damage late game.

i wouldnt call myself 'high' but above average. im about 1800 in skill which is OK with me.

DeathByWaffle

10-12-2012

Cassiopeia, Twisted Fate, and Katarina are good heroes to pick up and learn. Cass is difficult compared to the other heroes, but a well played Cass is incredibly powerful to the team. TF brings very strong map control and ganks once he hits 6. Kat also requires a fair amount of skill, but her damage output can be incredibly crazy.

Careful Ima Trap

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunethug View Post

Fiora mid is completely viable at 1350 elo, which is where I'm at. So easy to shut mid out, snowball hard and snowball every other lane with her amazingly perfect turret dive ult. Granted if you don't get a 30 minute or less surrender she becomes Shaco.

Edit: Anyway, thank you all for your tips. I just picked up Twisted Fate and am going to try my hardest to learn and master him (I play champs for 200+ games like my Zyra/Fiora so I can play them flawlessly). So here goes Twisted Fate!