Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

graves is just useless in low elo ranked games

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FaerellG

10-12-2012

lol, I'm just messing around. Even the worst player can be useful as bait :P

But no, I mean that every champion can be strong if played by a competent player against newbies. It's all in the hands of the player.

Lethadind

10-12-2012

Graves is one of the easiest adc's to use in low elo. Few people know how to dodge skillshots, and Graves burst is hella easy to pull off. Dash, Shotgun, Smokescreen, Rape with atk speed or back teh fk off if you're losing the exchange.

Seems to me the OP had an argument in one or more of his games where they blamed him and he wants the community to blame the support with him. "Get better with Graves" is the only advice I can give you.

SOCI3TY

10-13-2012

just uploaded a high elo commentary with a graves. feel free to check it out. It's around 2k elo

Goaticus Maximus

10-14-2012

Quote:
moeido:
Dont u agree that he is just useless in low elo games?? U need a good support to win ur lane and farm right. U need a good jungler when u are facing draven or a counter hero. Besides his auto attack damage is just useless early game. U need to farm alot to get the items u need to do damage mid late game. Sustain is ok but range is soo low. Dont u agree with me guys?

The game is largely decided by your team mates, whoever has the better team coordination and synergy will win most games. You can easily see this in tournament play as well, the team that positions better and utilizes their assets better wins almost every time. You can watch high elo games all the time where someone wins their lane top, and still loses the game because their team fails to work together as well as the enemy team.

If you are having trouble in your own lane, that's something you can work on. You may not be able to win the lane per say because of many many reasons but you don't have to lose it ever. If you are getting zoned out and you have no effective support from the jungle / support then you buy a wriggles and clear some jungle creeps inbetween and get as much cs as possible. Yes, you are going to be behind but you wont be useless nor will it keep you from being effective.

That being said, if you decide to force the issue and die 50 times then yeah you will be useless and the fault will be your own.

If you are looking for High Elo Tips, Tricks, and Guides check out my youtube channel @ http://www.youtube.com/drwaddy