What do you do when....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xcuz

10-13-2012

...you're solo top and you keep, constantly, getting pushed out of lane or ganked by their jungler, and your jungler hasn't been top once. I do buy wards, but any good jungler buys a oracle.

My last 3 games as solo top with Jayce have been like this. What should I do?

KaNinja

10-13-2012

not much you can do man if you can out poke and push them back as jayce and get ganked constantly. you need to get a gank to be up on you top so you snowball better than they do, if your jungler is not good at this then get some GP5 items and try and farm under tower or freeze your lane at tower the best you can, dont push back. junglers in solo qeue really dont know their role usually and just want to gank when they can get kills. blowing summoners or pushing them out of lane is just as benefitial.

hopefully this helps and hopefully you get some better luck with a jungler, top is one of those lanes that can get camped especially when the matchup is in your favor as jayce, they need to snowball against you and get ahead so that you dont.

Xcuz

10-13-2012

They zone you from xp if you do this to where who you are laning against gets way ahead of you, thus causing you to lose your lane.

Magus Crow

10-13-2012

Let them push to just outside of turret range and freeze the lane. At that point any competent jungle should be all over looking for a gank and opposing jungles will have to debate camping as they'll have to dive to get a kill on you. The only real downside is that you open up the possibility of the opponent going roaming if your jungle is ignoring you. Try to keep a good line of communication open with your team and make sure your jungle know how precarious of a situation the opponent is in by being so far overextended.

Goaticus Maximus

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eo4 Xcuz View Post
...you're solo top and you keep, constantly, getting pushed out of lane or ganked by their jungler, and your jungler hasn't been top once. I do buy wards, but any good jungler buys a oracle.

My last 3 games as solo top with Jayce have been like this. What should I do?
You shouldn't depend on the jungler to win your lane for you, if you aren't winning the lane it's because you are building for late game or you aren't playing well enough, especially as a champion that is widly considered imbalanced by most pro players.

I would suggest you work on your game by making sure you know how to trade effectively. You know what runes and masteries to use depending on your match up, and ulatimely you are itemizing correctly. If you find yourself losing the lane then start building gp/10 items so that you can still be relevent late game.

If you are looking for High Elo Tips, Tricks, and Guides check out my youtube channel @ http://www.youtube.com/drwaddy